Past 19. Eddie Betts

Mar 25, 2010
South Yarra Vic 3141
AFL Club
Carlton

That was 15 seasons ago, and a lot of games ago. But for Walker, now head of Indigenous Programs and Employment for Ikon Services, the return of Eddie Betts – the ‘Official Giver of Joy’ of the Carlton Football Club - is a moment to truly treasure. -

Walker, is now Blues head of Indigenous Programs??

My Nan stopped following the Blues when Eddie left. She was devastated and none too fond of Mick. I’m so happy that she’s still here to see him return.
I hated every minute of Mick.
Hated HOW he represented our club.
Hated THAT he represented our club.
Hated how he always blamed the players and never looked to himself as a problem.
Never so happy as the day we shut the door on him.
The symbolism of Eddie's return is all the greater because it signifies an end to the dark cloud era at our club.
It is in the air
It's written in the wind...
Go our mighty beloved Blues!

bigm386

Norm Smith Medallist
May 17, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
I hated every minute of Mick.
Hated HOW he represented our club.
Hated THAT he represented our club.
Hated how he always blamed the players and never looked to himself as a problem.
Never so happy as the day we shut the door on him.
The symbolism of Eddie's return is all the greater because it signifies an end to the dark cloud era at our club.
It is in the air
It's written in the wind...
Go our mighty beloved Blues!

100%, Shithouse I would suggest is the most hated coach in our clubs modern history at a minimum. Just an arrogant disgrace of a human.

Bokan

All Australian
Dec 21, 2015
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton

That was 15 seasons ago, and a lot of games ago. But for Walker, now head of Indigenous Programs and Employment for Ikon Services, the return of Eddie Betts – the ‘Official Giver of Joy’ of the Carlton Football Club - is a moment to truly treasure. -

Walker, is now Blues head of Indigenous Programs??
He works for ikon, not carlton

On CPH1877 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Aug 26, 2004
CHANEL BOUTIQUE!
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
"Goddess"
EG1QzrAU8AIVeHE

100%, Shithouse I would suggest is the most hated coach in our clubs modern history at a minimum. Just an arrogant disgrace of a human.
anytime someone refers to him as 'one of the great coaches', I just about choke. (happened this morning on SEN. Dal said it, I noticed Sam was a bit hesitant to agree). Eddie back is balm to the wound. 💙

Eddie came back yesterday.
Last night was the first night in weeks I got more than four hours sleep.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT.
Damn, this has made you a happy chicken. Eddie's resilience and the fact he rarely if ever gets injured means he could play as long as Simmo.

Feb 6, 2013
Locker #5
AFL Club
Carlton
Damn, this has made you a happy chicken. Eddie's resilience and the fact he rarely if ever gets injured means he could play as long as Simmo.
I can’t remember the last time my football pickle was so tickled. I didn’t even watch some games this year, now I’m excited to actually go to a game.

Dadda Dave

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 23, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
And the *er tried to hold the club to ransom in extending his contract , relised it wasn't going to happen, made a prick of himself to get himself sacked during the season the selfish old *.
* off Mick , Eddie is back where he belongs..

Back