Remove this Banner Ad

Jase-Burgoyne-Magpies.jpg

davo999

Club Legend
Nov 5, 2009
Aldinga Beach
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Welcome Jase . He’ll be alright I reckon , coasted this year to drop his draft ranking , always knew he was coming to Port . He’s still going to need a year or two to build those legs up before he’s ready for AFL but should develop nicely in the Maggiesc

dirty2

F*** the southern power
Nov 6, 2016
Bar Rossa
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Arsenal
Burgoyne!!! Needs to go live with my mum for awhile she likes to try fatten us up!!

Welcome to ports! (Pretty sure you might of been there a couple of times b4)

Pre season - compulsory 4 weeks eating 3 meals a day supplied by joint major sponsor KFC.

Very composed and smooth 3 games he played at the Magpies this year. Reckon by mid 2023 he can be a regular AFL player.

Needs to live with an Italian family for a while.
We have a few of those as host families. I remember the video of Jacko and Bobby still going round to an Aussie-Italian host family where mama would still cook up lasagne for them and a couple of others, i have forgotten who, maybe Andrew Moore was one, once a week, several years after they finished up their stint there.

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
We have a few of those as host families. I remember the video of Jacko and Bobby still going round to an Aussie-Italian host family where mama would still cook up lasagne for them and a couple of others, i have forgotten who, maybe Andrew Moore was one, once a week, several years after they finished up their stint there.
We probably should have put Bobby with a lower carb family.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

robbo1981

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 16, 2011
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Really confident he has what it takes.
Have said it before in the showdown this yr on a couple of occasions was left as the last man in defence.
He just calmly done what needed to be done not one shred of panic.
I also agree he probably coasted abit this yr whether or not we told him to lol.

PJ Power

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 13, 2003
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I reckon he’ll go ok. I don’t know why he slid so far this year when he seemed to be playing quite well. He definitely didn’t look out of place at SANFL league level and still got plenty of it at U19s.

just needs to fill out

JimmyBC

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 24, 2020
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
He was a steal at 60. I have no idea why he wasn’t in first round contention- composed, quick- AFL traits. I haven’t seen Wanganeen-Milera do that much more than Jase- they are similar players who ended up at opposite ends of the draft.
Wanganeen-Milera looks a bit more silky by foot to me with tricks in traffic.

Coobk001

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 26, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
SA Spurs, Anaheim Ducks, White Sox
He was a steal at 60. I have no idea why he wasn’t in first round contention- composed, quick- AFL traits. I haven’t seen Wanganeen-Milera do that much more than Jase- they are similar players who ended up at opposite ends of the draft.
Nowhere near that level.

His year was not even in the realms of that. He was justifiably a debatable rookie, let alone main list.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back