Daniel Harford - Re-signed for 2 more years

Remove this Banner Ad

players need short and concise messages Jim;)
Give it to Bri
Bri give it to Tayla
Tayla give it to Darcy
Darcy kick goal

... how's that? Pretty sure it's more evolved than Richmond's game plan.

In all seriousness, Harf will be a great ambassador for the club, but I think there is a substantial gap between his playing career, and the likely connections he's had to the larger coaching fraternity in his time since then.

This doesn't strike me as an appointment that is going to develop us tactically, which is something we really need to do, and do so faster than the rest of the competition.

In all seriousness, Harf will be a great ambassador for the club, but I think there is a substantial gap between his playing career, and the likely connections he's had to the larger coaching fraternity in his time since then.

This doesn't strike me as an appointment that is going to develop us tactically, which is something we really need to do, and do so faster than the rest of the competition.

He has had coaching experience in other comps since retiring and was an AFLW assistant. What sort of experience would you like him to have?

Hopefully he and Bolton share lots of notes about building a list.

I guess we can watch the AFLM and AFLW teams rise together!

I don’t question his credentials.

I only question his commitment, he does have extensive Media roles on 3AW and their sister sports station on 1278.

I hope he can commit the time that this role deserves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don’t question his credentials.

I only question his commitment, he does have extensive Media roles on 3AW and their sister sports station on 1278.

I hope he can commit the time that this role deserves.

I'm more concerned about the club being able to keep, find and attract talented players.

We could give Harf the entire footy depart budget and won't matter a fig because we ****ed up our recruiting .

Plenty of other assistants.

10 years: AFL Canberra, NEAFL, and SANFL U18s.

Harford was coach of Balwyn in the EFL from 2008 to 2011 including a flag. He coached St Kevin's Old Boys in the VAFA from 2012-2016 and then to the Pies.

That's 10 years.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back