Player Watch Dayne Beams (Retired 2020)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks to be win win. Provided a bid comes before 18 the two picks in the 40 will give us basically the same means to match it. Effectively we may end up giving up the equivalent of one first round pick, but the bears also get their two firsts.

Last edited:

Happy with that in the end. As long as we can get Kelly and Quaynor we have achieved what we want this year.

May seemed to be a no hoper and we are obviously going for a flag in the next few years so we took this opportunity rather than picking up another kid.

Two picks around 15 isn't a huge bill to pay, and he is in our best 22 and will add to the team.

Happy with roughhead too. Adds a bit of depth and got him for basically nothing!

All in all a pretty good outcome!

What number will he get?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do people understand what we actually paid for him ?

Not saying I do as its bloody confusing! But my assumption is we can still get Quaynor and Kelly with our picks this year ? So we are essentially getting Beams for next years first round. As still have enough points to get those two other guys ?

Do we need another mod? Not one of them online during the last hour of trade week when our 2 only trades occur... at a time more popular than the GF, causing the BF servers to crash...
I nominate OA.

Do people understand what we actually paid for him ?

Not saying I do as its bloody confusing! But my assumption is we can still get Quaynor and Kelly with our picks this year ? So we are essentially getting Beams for next years first round. As still have enough points to get those two other guys ?
Yep, we've pretty much cashed 18 in for the points needed for those two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back