Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Woomera Centrals, Jazza

Mundusa

Club Legend
Mar 2, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Slyce acquitted himself well this year. This is going to be remembered as a key employment in years to come. Especially with the new look rule system

Probably reported elsewhere but just had an interesting chat

- the saints offer was almost double ours
- the eagles offer was on par with ours
- family and SGray were the reasons he’s coming home

Good, now we can delist S. Gray.

Oct 7, 2004
Adelaide, South Australia
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
every time i see Slyce i think of...

20150429105752_IMG_9203.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Magus

Cancelled
10k Posts Bring Back the Bars
Dec 31, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Dallas Mavericks
39% of Paddy Ryder is better than 100% of Billy Frampton. Or something.

So right after that WCE game we talked to him and he decided to come back to the club.

I hope his on-field decision making is better than his off-field decision making.

Scott Lycett looking forward to teaming up in the ruck with Paddy Ryder.

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/news/2019-02-05/lycett-cant-wait-to-team-up-with-ryder

His arrival at Port Adelaide has many excited as to how he and 2017 Best and Fairest Paddy Ryder will team-up, and how much time each will spend up forward.
“I can see it being pretty similar to what I’ve done in the past with Nic Nait(anui),” Lycett said on Adelaide radio program SEN SA breakfast.
“I was actually having this conversation with Paddy the other day about playing with him and hopefully prolonging his career.
“I’ve been really lucky to work with some amazing ruckmen in Dean Cox, Nic Naitanui and now Paddy so it’s only made me a better player and hopefully (given) Nic Nat and I worked pretty well in the past so I’m sure there’s no reason why myself and Paddy can’t do the same.”

Remove this Banner Ad

Back