Welcome (back) to the Bulldogs Mitch Hannan

Remove this Banner Ad

On current trends (Gowers, Lloyd, Wallis' reinvention as a forward) Hannan is odds-on to win out goal kicking award next year

Is he related to Jimmy Hannan? Has someone checked his teeth?

Elton John foretold it.

Mitch, Mitch, the Mitch is back

(I have too much time on my hands now that the election is over.)

He's an interesting guy, who started his own non-profit clothing line that has a focus on highlighting mens mental health issues.

https://mendl.com.au/blogs/about-us/about-us

Mitch talking to Lin Jong about Lins struggles with his own mental health. Taken from the Medl site.

Mitch will be the same age next year as Dickson was in 2015 when he had his breakout year and kicked 50-something goals. There's a bit in that I reckon.
I'm not sure he's shown the ability to kick bags of goals like Dickson did (100 goals in local footy, 48 goals in the vfl) at any level though. He's been a goal per game player at every level.
(I acknowledge he played a fair bit midfield prior to AFL level)

I'm not sure he's shown the ability to kick bags of goals like Dickson did (100 goals in local footy, 48 goals in the vfl) at any level though. He's been a goal per game player at every level.
A goal per game forward makes him one of our better forwards. This year we had Wallis kick 25, and nobody else kicked more than 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back