Welcome Blacky and BeinPurplenGreen - New NFL board mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Wait until the Packers @ Seahawks conference championship

I bet you don't know beef until you mod that
As long as you don't discuss incest or about either of the teams not deserving to exist, we should be ok...

As long as you don't discuss incest or about either of the teams not deserving to exist, we should be ok...
How can you discuss Packers without referring to incest?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Honestly surprised they didn't give balmainforever or chrism the role through playoffs to mentor blacky, then letting blacky do it all after the super bowl once the blowins who deserve to be banned leave.

Honestly surprised they didn't give balmainforever or chrism the role through playoffs to mentor blacky, then letting blacky do it all after the super bowl once the blowins who deserve to be banned leave.
Because we would have no Cowboy fans or Packer fans after this weekend

(Not that it's a bad thing).

Blacky does not need mentoring in all honesty and this forum has a great support cast in the regards to Admin and Supers to step in when needed, while we are never far away for advice if needed.

This board is great as is and always will be as 1 big family so to speak while i want to stay a normal poster on here. ;)

It wasn't too melty

Next weekend will be a real test

I feel you really need a controversial call or something to really get you acclimated to the role...

Or you know, a correct call that goes against the cowboys that they'll bitch and whine about for years...

I feel you really need a controversial call or something to really get you acclimated to the role...

Or you know, a correct call that goes against the cowboys that they'll bitch and whine about for years...

Followed by a challenge flag and a video review...

Gee everything has to come back to the Cowboys for you!!

FWIW not many Cowboys supporters even give a s**t about the Packers or their supporters but gee whiz the obsession going the other way is massive for some reason and WTF?

Packers supporters still feeling guilty about the non catch that it needs to be brought up every 5 mins? Most Cowboy fans i know have moved on but the loudest noise is coming from opposition whingers to use it against a franchise that has been silent on it for over 12 Mths now........

Yeah you will most likely beat us next week and you can celebrate to the hills but let go of history when the only people talking about is yourselves and the media dragging up mud.

Gee everything has to come back to the Cowboys for you!!

FWIW not many Cowboys supporters even give a s**t about the Packers or their supporters but gee whiz the obsession going the other way is massive for some reason and WTF?

Packers supporters still feeling guilty about the non catch that it needs to be brought up every 5 mins? Most Cowboy fans i know have moved on but the loudest noise is coming from opposition whingers to use it against a franchise that has been silent on it for over 12 Mths now........

Yeah you will most likely beat us next week and you can celebrate to the hills but let go of history when the only people talking about is yourselves and the media dragging up mud.

Don't ever change, mate :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back