Welcome Blacky and BeinPurplenGreen - New NFL board mods.

Remove this Banner Ad

Seems like we got ourselves a PAIR of sideline technicians as mods..

Raise your fist and yell!!

z8a.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm trying to avoid reading the whole threads as I'm on holidays os atm, but I'm genuinely wondering if GG is still posting on here and giving up mod or if he's actually gone as in not coming back. Never thought I'd see it and a big surprise to me. Not that i expect him to its just so out of the blue

I'm trying to avoid reading the whole threads as I'm on holidays os atm, but I'm genuinely wondering if GG is still posting on here and giving up mod or if he's actually gone as in not coming back. Never thought I'd see it and a big surprise to me. Not that i expect him to its just so out of the blue
He's gone for good

Stunned just wow.
Are you really that surprised?

I don't know the specifics but a lot of the best contributors are driven away from BF.

It's a strange business model.

I don't know the specifics but a lot of the best contributors are driven away from BF.

Explains your impressive tenure, JD :D

Explains your impressive tenure, JD :D
Tenure?

I don't come here much these days & rarely post. I've found that's best for all concerned. ;)

I hear ya JD I really do, I just guess it caught by surprise that GG has gone as I never saw it really coming. Although like you I'm not around as much myself.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back