List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Candiru

Club Legend
Jan 27, 2018
AFL Club
West Coast
Thoughts on Ah Chee after three games?

We appear to be deploying him as a defensive HFF. I'm not sure it's working that well. Should we be rolling him through the midfield more often?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

jesterwester

Club Legend
May 1, 2007
Aveley
AFL Club
West Coast
He’s pretty unlucky, I think to not have played more with us so far. But given how well our midfield group have been the last 18 months it’s harder to break into.

Had he been here in 2014/15, he might have established himself as a regular. Timing is everything, I suppose.

He is doing his role for us if he keeps knocking on the door. As we come to the business end of the year- it’s those sorts of guys that end up being the good luck stories- only need to look at last year for examples of that.

Avalor

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 15, 2009
Jakarta
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Perth, Donnybrook, Chelsea
Thought he was great today, was involved in a lot of of our scoring opportunities, especially early.ended up with a goal as well. :)
Yep, he was very good. Was hard at it in difficult conditions, and I would like to see him stay in the team, at least until Hutchings is back.

dewcefault

Team Captain
Aug 16, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
He's one of those guys that you feel if he had the same opportunity a Masten or Sheed has had throughout his career then he'd be better than a fringe best 22 player.
A bit of bad luck with us when he got injured last year pre-season and we've had minimal injuries in our midfield. I think he's better suited to the HF role we kept trying to put Sheed in to.

Luuuc

Club Legend
Jun 26, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats, Perth Lynx
I think his ability is pretty clear - and always has been. It is his application over 4 quarters that has let him down IMO.
Very pleased about how well he played the other night. He earned himself a repeat entry on selection night. If there's a spot available of course.

Last edited:
Top Bottom