List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

He'll fit right in, we need more of this.. :thumbsupemoji::thumbsupemoji:

Monfries had no friggin right to try and grab a cheapie of Arch's effort.
The reason it happened is the key to how to get the best out of Arch. At the time Arch was a fringe player
doubting his place in the team. Does the hard yards and a senior player turns it to shite.
If Arch is treated with respect he WILL deliver. He's no peacock strutting alpha male but he has a tremendous work ethic and a few tricks

Has achieved nothing at AFL level, but cost us nothing. Like Cale Morton. Who actually achieved far more at AFL level for Melbourne than Ah Chee did at Port.

Zero expectations. But here's to hoping Port were really dumb for six years! :thumbsu:

(Morton played three games for us? Do not remember any of them. Thought he was like Lucas and just played WAFL for two years! :$)

Reminds me of the younger inconsistent Yeo. Shown flashes of brilliance but just needs to put it all together in a season.

What he needs is a Coach that believes in him and is prepared to back him him and give him a sustained crack at it.

Has achieved nothing at AFL level, but cost us nothing. Like Cale Morton. Who actually achieved far more at AFL level for Melbourne than Ah Chee did at Port.
Ah Chee would easily have been best 22 for that Melbourne side, not a fair comparison.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LUCAS%20Kane.png
10-17-ahchee-articleportrait.jpg

Nice try Kane, we are onto you!

Welcome to the good guys, Ahch.

My only issue is spelling your first name correctly - to be honest I'd much prefer -dan or -den to -don because don has a really negative connotation for most footy supporters. But I won't hold it against you as it's your parents that ****ed up. So anyway, I'll just call you Ahch, OK?

Can't wait to see you smashing 30m handballs to other good guys at the new Perth Stadium!

Wish Arch nothing but the best for the future. Hopefully he cements a spot in the Eagles' 22, and becomes the player for West Coast, I always hoped he would become for Port.

Oh, and don't be worried if his stats ever appear to be padded by handballs (or worry that Schofield blowing him a kiss, will floor him) .

Good luck to him. Hope he makes the most of pure midfield opportunity that wasn't there for him with us, glad the two clubs could work it out without fuss.

Welcome to the good guys, Ahch.

My only issue is spelling your first name correctly - to be honest I'd much prefer -dan or -den to -don because don has a really negative connotation for most footy supporters. But I won't hold it against you as it's your parents that ****** up. So anyway, I'll just call you Ahch, OK?

Can't wait to see you smashing 30m handballs to other good guys at the new Perth Stadium!
is don. is good

Just heard him on Trade Radio. Spoke very well. Seems a solid citizen at the very least.

Hopefully he can translate some of that SANFL form to the next level with more opportunities next year

A great pick up guys.

Big bodied, strong, great awareness, powerful handball, superb mark and pace.

He was coming of age this year in the SANFL with a fabulous last half.

I wish he stayed at port but I hope he excels at the eagles!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Did notice the handballs....seems to create space with it - is that just the highlights?

Hows his contested game?

Wish Arch nothing but the best for the future. Hopefully he cements a spot in the Eagles' 22, and becomes the player for West Coast, I always hoped he would become for Port.

Oh, and don't be worried if his stats ever appear to be padded by handballs (or worry that Schofield blowing him a kiss, will floor him) .

He'll have to avoid Schofield, Cripps and Masten after a win. The only time those lads go for a hard ball is during the team song.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back