List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

Did notice the handballs....seems to create space with it - is that just the highlights?

Hows his contested game?

His downside has been not getting enough of the pill but this is partly due to being a late bloomer and being played out of position for the power.

This year, playing for the magpies in the sanfl, he is thrived playing through the middle. It chases hard and tackles, he gets his own ball and has the awareness and confidence to allow the opposition to come to him. If they don't come, he breaks away and if they do his handball is worth a kick.

I dare say his highlights are starting to become a regular feature.

I rate him so high, I would be less disappointed losing boak than ahchee.

He'll have to avoid Schofield, Cripps and Masten after a win. The only time those lads go for a hard ball is during the team song.

I was hinting to particular handball-happy Demon midfielder, who also happens to have an avid interest in diving and 'tweeting' former Australian cricketers...

Completely different players dude, I reckon Ah Chee is a similar type to Yeo, tall, strong and explosive. Fingers crossed he can reach his potential and be a 150 game player for us.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Yep, I see him as a similar type to Yeo also, hopefully develops that way, to take the game on..seems a great fit for us, some muscle and grunt with skills..now for one more!

Was happy with this pickup!! Does have talent, hope he has a long successful career in the blue and gold.

you'll probably snare his brother next year as well

Really excited about this pickup. Was a big fan of him at Port when given the chance.

Now just need Simmo not to sit him on a half forward flank for 3 games before getting dropped.
In my mind we start Round 1 next season at the new stadium with Naitanui tapping the ball down to a centre square combo of Shuey, Ah Chee and Kelly. That's dynamic.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah Chee isn't the solution to all our problems. I think people need to take a breath.

d-uh.gif

It's off season - where all our players are superstars or superstars in the making!

Interesting to see he only signed a 1 year deal
I read somewhere it's because he wants to back himself in to have a big year, then be in a strong position to negotiate a new and better contract. At the moment he would be negotiating as a fringe player without "runs on the board".

I read somewhere it's because he wants to back himself in to have a big year, then be in a strong position to negotiate a new and better contract. At the moment he would be negotiating as a fringe player without "runs on the board".

And rightly so, hasn't proven himself to be a consistent AFL contributor. I really hope he smashes and makes the team better. Good luck to him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back