List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

(Log in to remove this ad.)

kerr87

Club Legend
Sep 22, 2016
AFL Club
West Coast
Josh kennedy (syd) mkII
Not a bullocking mid but definitely bigger body who has pace, agility, can kick goals and take marks.

Nice difference in our midfield group.

Core: [Shuey Sheed Gaff Ah Chee Yeo Redden Jetta] + Stints Team [Duggan Nelson Venables Cripps]

(Log in to remove this ad.)

avishka5

150 game legend.
Sep 1, 2014
Perth SOR
AFL Club
West Coast
I was hinting more at midfielder struggling to get a game at whorethorn who becomes star at stinkney rather than style of player.

People writing him off because he cant get a game at a club with an embarrasment of riches in the middle.....
yeah but JPK got traded at the end of his second year as a 21. Ah chee on the other hand spent 6 years on a lift and never looked like he was in their b22.

Im not writing ah chee off but i don't like the comparison.

kranky al

Brownlow Medallist
Jun 30, 2009
Greenough
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth www.pixelpac.com.au
yeah but JPK got traded at the end of his second year as a 21. Ah chee on the other hand spent 6 years on a lift and never looked like he was in their b22.

Im not writing ah chee off but i don't like the comparison.
6 years being played out of position.

If matt priddis had been played off a hff for the first 6 years would he have become best 22.

Brad ebert is a classic example - dropped to the ressies at the eagles - played out of position - hes been a starter at port ever since.

Also if jk (syd) had stayed at hawthorn he may just have had the same career.

Im convinced this kids got it - really sold on him.

Last edited:

free2play

Rookie
Jul 1, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
I was hinting more at midfielder struggling to get a game at whorethorn who becomes star at stinkney rather than style of player.

People writing him off because he cant get a game at a club with an embarrasment of riches in the middle.....
Out of interest (not saying that he will reach this level), but do you see it a little bit like a Josh Kennedy (Sydney) situation when he was with Hawthorn?

ZergMinion

Club Legend
Feb 5, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Fremantle (AFLW)
6 years being played out of position.

If matt priddis had been played off a hff for the first 6 years would he have become best 22.

Brad ebert is a classic example - dropped to the ressies at the eagles - played out of position - hes been a starter at port ever since.

Also if jk (syd) had stayed at hawthorn he may just have had the same career.

Im convinced this kids got it - really sold on him.
Does this mean that being Ah Chee'd translates to being kept out of the midfield by Brad Ebert?

Top Bottom