Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts Armchair Endzone Minor Comp Winner Armchair Endzone Participant
Oct 27, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts, Everton
At the behest of Bender_ I thought I better fulfill some duties to this board. ;)

Welcome the next demi god to the Eagles.

Feel really good about this to be honest.

Could be because he's now an Eagle, or because of the uncertainty about what he'd cost... but i think we got him cheaply.

PS: He was totally worth a 2nd rounder Port you campaigners, how does it feel to be Ah Chee'd? :tearsofjoy:

Looks like a fringe player at the moment. Hopefully he finds some consistency with us. 3rd rounder was a fair deal.
Fringe at another club, he won't be fringe with us IMO.

Our midfield is terrible and it's just been gutted. There's spots available, particularly for someone as talented as he is. Work ethic is the question.

06Premiers

Premiership Player
Oct 11, 2006
Perth
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Arsenal, Lakers
I don't think this is official. Kate & the rest of the WCE media team haven't put anything out yet.
Only mention of the Sneezer is an article from the 9th saying he wants to be an Eagle.

In related news, apparently Judd wants out. Just saw it on the WCE home page.

Byrons Firen

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 4, 2013
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
the maggies
We've got high hopes! Oh we've got high hopes!
You should have too. I've been to every Maggies home game for 2/3 yrs now and plenty of our away games.
Brendon worked his arse off to get a decent go but couldn't break Ken's gold pass glass ceiling.
Ripper lad off the field as well. All but universal best wishes for Arch on our board.
A common sentiment over here is that he was low balled but the PAFC did it for Brendon.

Turboman1994

Club Legend
WCE Wings Guernsey
Jul 24, 2013
AFL Club
West Coast
You should have too. I've been to every Maggies home game for 2/3 yrs now and plenty of our away games.
Brendon worked his arse off to get a decent go but couldn't break Ken's gold pass glass ceiling.
Ripper lad off the field as well. All but universal best wishes for Arch on our board.
A common sentiment over here is that he was low balled but the PAFC did it for Brendon.
hes was OOC and told to find a new home he wasn't lowballed port did that for him. Even if he explodes the value at the time of the trade is about correct

Back