List Mgmt. Welcome Brendon Ah Chee

Remove this Banner Ad

Make sure you put your Bredon a plate otherwise you'll drop crumbs
Delicious!
iu

Said it quite a few time during trade period...hes only ever had Hinkley as an AFL coach. For whatever reason, Hinkley never gave him a chance in his natural position at AFL level. Pretty much everyone can identify with a boss/supervisor that you just don't click with.

Reckon he'll be a great pick-up, perfect fit.

Josh kennedy (syd) mkII

Not a bullocking mid but definitely bigger body who has pace, agility, can kick goals and take marks.

Nice difference in our midfield group.

Core: [Shuey Sheed Gaff Ah Chee Yeo Redden Jetta] + Stints Team [Duggan Nelson Venables Cripps]

I was hinting more at midfielder struggling to get a game at whorethorn who becomes star at stinkney rather than style of player.

People writing him off because he cant get a game at a club with an embarrasment of riches in the middle.....
yeah but JPK got traded at the end of his second year as a 21. Ah chee on the other hand spent 6 years on a lift and never looked like he was in their b22.

Im not writing ah chee off but i don't like the comparison.

yeah but JPK got traded at the end of his second year as a 21. Ah chee on the other hand spent 6 years on a lift and never looked like he was in their b22.

Im not writing ah chee off but i don't like the comparison.
6 years being played out of position.

If matt priddis had been played off a hff for the first 6 years would he have become best 22.

Brad ebert is a classic example - dropped to the ressies at the eagles - played out of position - hes been a starter at port ever since.

Also if jk (syd) had stayed at hawthorn he may just have had the same career.

Im convinced this kids got it - really sold on him.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hinting more at midfielder struggling to get a game at whorethorn who becomes star at stinkney rather than style of player.

People writing him off because he cant get a game at a club with an embarrasment of riches in the middle.....

Out of interest (not saying that he will reach this level), but do you see it a little bit like a Josh Kennedy (Sydney) situation when he was with Hawthorn?

6 years being played out of position.

If matt priddis had been played off a hff for the first 6 years would he have become best 22.

Brad ebert is a classic example - dropped to the ressies at the eagles - played out of position - hes been a starter at port ever since.

Also if jk (syd) had stayed at hawthorn he may just have had the same career.

Im convinced this kids got it - really sold on him.

Does this mean that being Ah Chee'd translates to being kept out of the midfield by Brad Ebert?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back