Mod. Notice Welcome cats_09 as moderator

catempire

Mar 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Pleased to announce that long time excellent poster and contributor cats_09 has joined the Geelong Board moderation team, initially as a spec mod.

This paves the way for me to step down *pauses while crowd erupts with cheers* likely later this year.

Please give her the very hard time she deserves for being silly enough to agree to this gig! ;) :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

you pick one

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Pleased to announce that long time excellent poster and contributor cats_09 has joined the Geelong Board moderation team, initially as a spec mod.

This paves the way for me to step down *pauses while crowd erupts with cheers* likely later this year.

Please give her the very hard time she deserves for being silly enough to agree to this gig! ;) :D
Bugger! a bigger Guthrie fan than your good self,I fear for my posting rights.:)stay as long as possible CE.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The rabbi

Brownlow Medallist
May 13, 2007
Geelong West
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
St.Albans (Geelong Football League)
did not know cats_09 was a women not that it matters well done
There are a few females here who would surprise many.
I remember Beth getting a hard time for an opinion and being told it was because Beth was a women.
The problem with that was that Beth was a bloke.

Turbocat

Premium Platinum
Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
did not know cats_09 was a women not that it matters well done
There are multiple posters on here from that side of the isle ... fantastic I say .. and as you have posted when you post on here there is blanket of obscurity that means comments are taken for their worth rather than who said them.

Cursed_Cat

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 15, 2005
Cairns
AFL Club
Geelong
Two of my very fave posters over the past few years; cats_09 is an excellent appointment, very fair, mature and knowledgeable - I've seen her handle conflict with sheer class in the past, so she will be well suited to being a Geelong mod.

catempire thanks for all your work on the board during your stint, like the very best you never let your mod duties affect your posting form, which has always been to the very highest of standards.

:beercheers:

Turbocat

Premium Platinum
Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
There are a few females here who would surprise many.
I remember Beth getting a hard time for an opinion and being told it was because Beth was a women.
The problem with that was that Beth was a bloke.
Thats is just plain dumb... as King sort of said ... posters should not be judged by their sex but by the content of their knowledge on football and the cleverness and quality of their words ..

catempire

Mar 20, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Two of my very fave posters over the past few years; cats_09 is an excellent appointment, very fair, mature and knowledgeable - I've seen her handle conflict with sheer class in the past, so she will be well suited to being a Geelong mod.

catempire thanks for all your work on the board during your stint, like the very best you never let your mod duties affect your posting form, which has always been to the very highest of standards.

:beercheers:
Cheers CC. That means a lot to me coming from you.

Top Bottom