Mod. Notice Welcome cats_09 as moderator

Pleased to announce that long time excellent poster and contributor cats_09 has joined the Geelong Board moderation team, initially as a spec mod.

This paves the way for me to step down *pauses while crowd erupts with cheers* likely later this year.

Please give her the very hard time she deserves for being silly enough to agree to this gig! ;) :D

Congrats!

I can't believe I wasted all that time sucking up, only to have catempire vacate the mod position :(
It’s all about the white-anting. Get started on winty.

Nov 7, 2010
308 Negra Arroyo Lane Albuquerque New Mexico
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
WADA
Pleased to announce that long time excellent poster and contributor cats_09 has joined the Geelong Board moderation team, initially as a spec mod.

This paves the way for me to step down *pauses while crowd erupts with cheers* likely later this year.

Please give her the very hard time she deserves for being silly enough to agree to this gig! ;) :D
Bugger! a bigger Guthrie fan than your good self,I fear for my posting rights.:)stay as long as possible CE.

227583d1330525069-football-manager-base-memes-mod.png

Congrats cats_09

Cheers all, appreciate the warm welcome to the news

Thanks to catempire for the job he's done during his mod time, and remember to not make his trip to mod retirement to peaceful ;)

did not know cats_09 was a women not that it matters well done

There are a few females here who would surprise many.
I remember Beth getting a hard time for an opinion and being told it was because Beth was a women.
The problem with that was that Beth was a bloke.

Now cats_09 remember what we discussed about this one. ;)
So it’s just a coincidence one of the winners of $36m last night was from Victoria and you’ve retired today?

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
did not know cats_09 was a women not that it matters well done

There are multiple posters on here from that side of the isle ... fantastic I say .. and as you have posted when you post on here there is blanket of obscurity that means comments are taken for their worth rather than who said them.

Sep 15, 2005
AFL Club
Geelong
Two of my very fave posters over the past few years; cats_09 is an excellent appointment, very fair, mature and knowledgeable - I've seen her handle conflict with sheer class in the past, so she will be well suited to being a Geelong mod.

catempire thanks for all your work on the board during your stint, like the very best you never let your mod duties affect your posting form, which has always been to the very highest of standards.

:beercheers:

Dec 10, 2003
Newtown
AFL Club
Geelong
There are a few females here who would surprise many.
I remember Beth getting a hard time for an opinion and being told it was because Beth was a women.
The problem with that was that Beth was a bloke.

Thats is just plain dumb... as King sort of said ... posters should not be judged by their sex but by the content of their knowledge on football and the cleverness and quality of their words ..

Two of my very fave posters over the past few years; cats_09 is an excellent appointment, very fair, mature and knowledgeable - I've seen her handle conflict with sheer class in the past, so she will be well suited to being a Geelong mod.

catempire thanks for all your work on the board during your stint, like the very best you never let your mod duties affect your posting form, which has always been to the very highest of standards.

:beercheers:
Cheers CC. That means a lot to me coming from you.

AM

The standard you walk past is the one you accept
Aug 18, 2006
Here there and everywhere
AFL Club
Geelong
Congrats to the newbie.

We've knocked heads from time-to-time catempire but you should be more than content with your time on the darkside;). All that can be expected from a mod is to leave the place in better nick that he/she found it and you've done that.

Back