List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Unless I was getting shafted again he was 100% gone the next pick so WCE had to trade up for him.

Great around the ground with a huge aerobic capacity, a great mark, absolutely no fear and imo the 3rd best at the coalface in this years draft. Could very well end up playing outside rather than inside in an Embley Mould.

Deek will be over the moon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Harley is sold, I'm sold.

He reminds me of Jack Crisp. Tough body but can get around the ground. Leftie too.

Unless I was getting shafted again he was 100% gone the next pick so WCE had to trade up for him.

Great around the ground with a huge aerobic capacity, a great mark, absolutely no fear and imo the 3rd best at the coalface in this years draft. Could very well end up playing outside rather than inside in an Embley Mould.

Deek will be over the moon.

I’m guessing something to do with Matt Rosa being close with him this year at peel and now list manager at Essendon who had the next pick?

The bullocking inside midfielder joins close friend and surfing buddy Reuben Ginbey in the blue and gold after an impressive draft year playing for Peel Thunder and Western Australia at the under-18 championships. Strong-bodied and competitive, Hall’s workrate is unquestionable. He went head-to-head with No.1 draft pick Harley Reid and held his own during the state carnival, while also producing a 33-disposal, nine-clearance and seven-inside-50 performance against South Australia in a best afield effort. The son of former West Coast forward Derek, who played two games for the Eagles in 1993 before moving to Geelong, Hall averaged 18.6 disposals in nine games for the Thunder’s League team this season. Hall was named in the under-18s All-Australian team – the only player not from the successful Allies outfit to be picked in the midfield.
Sounds like he's good mates with Rubes.

Keeping the G man happy, nice to see.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back