List Mgmt. Welcome Clay Hall (Pick 38, 2023 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Apparently if Clay gets really hot it turns hard. Can anyone confirm?

Can confirm...

Flirty Flirting GIF

If he plays a full game, gets 25+ disposals and 5 tackles he's in line for a debut next week.
Now that's what every mum and dad loves to hear!
Especially without Gaff, Brockman, Edwards and a few others that keep his disposals down.
And if a Docker roughs him up and rips his guernsey in the derby next week...watch out!

I hope he does well enough to earn himself a debut next week.
Playing in a derby early in his career could really mould him as a player and set him on course to be inducted into the a hall of fame in the future.

Possession don't matter according to our vice captain. He said he needs to work on defensive game.

What the * does that kpi entail?

Don’t think Hall is anyone near a debut.

If he has a good game, he might be listed as an emergency for the derby.

More likely sheed is back in team week after next, depending on how he goes next two games.

We don't know how good Clay really is, mucho hype.
He'll come in soon enough when he's improved his defensive game.
Then we'll see the real Clay. Hopefully he's as good as many suggest.

We don't know how good Clay really is, mucho hype.
He'll come in soon enough when he's improved his defensive game.
Then we'll see the real Clay. Hopefully he's as good as many suggest.
He got six kicks (more than the five someone suggested was the magical number) in the game against the Sharks and was easily the best of ground, scoring one magnificent (mercurial) goal and that should make Simmo sit up and even put him in the forward line next week against the Dockers if you think he's back line skills aren't good enough. Come and support him. Love to all, Mrs Hall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we could all stop raving about that new Juddy in the team named Harley Reid for a minute, perhaps we could do a collective prayer that can get to the selectors and put my mercurial boy in the team.
He won't let you down.
I know that Derek will be supporting him all the way to beat the record number of games he set while playing for the Eagles.
OK all together now here we go: "Please Simmo hear our prayer please let Clay take his rightful spot on the field this week."
:hibiscus: Mrs H

He got six kicks (more than the five someone suggested was the magical number) in the game against the Sharks and was easily the best of ground, scoring one magnificent (mercurial) goal and that should make Simmo sit up and even put him in the forward line next week against the Dockers if you think he's back line skills aren't good enough. Come and support him. Love to all, Mrs Hall
Dear Mrs Hall,
I'm just as keen to see Clay play as much as the next man or woman.
I dream of the day when we can see Clay play,
alongside Harley, Ginbey, Culley and Hewey, not forgetting Kelly and Yeoey...

Thank you very much everyone for trying to get Clay picked in the side for this weekend's derby.
Dom made it instead! I gave Mrs Sheed a call and told her I thought Dom was getting a bit old for the game, but she said that Simmo told Dom that nobody is too old to play for the Eagles.
Anyway, we'll now just have to wait until next week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back