Welcome Welcome Conrad Williams!! - 2022 Cat B Rookie List

Remove this Banner Ad

Henry looks like he's put on a significant amount of muscle to me. Considering how slight he was when he came into the system he's probably had the biggest change in body shape of all our draftees over the last few years. I don't see any evidence that he's avoiding bulking up.
He's a lot bulkier around the shoulders in the last twelve months for sure.

Michael-Frederick-Time-Trial-28-November-0219.jpg
Luke-Jackson-Time-Trial-28-November-0230.jpg
Neil-Erasmus-Time-Trial-28-November-0401.jpg
Liam-Henry-Time-Trial-28-November-9937.jpg

Hang in there with your abs/masculinity theories Taylor. I suspect you know more about this stuff than these blokes and I find them very interesting.

What she's talking about is absolutely a thing, I just don't think it's a thing to worry about with Henry atm. He's put on a stack of muscle for a guy with such a small frame.

It's more of an issue in the bodybuilding scene where some guys are reluctant to eat enough to gain the bulk they're after, for fear of losing their abs. But that's more bulk than most AFL players would want for the modern running game anyway.

He does have a good video doesn't he. Will be a very interesting and hopefully exciting watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In training photos he still looks so skinny and his reserve numbers aren't great.

He's long term for sure but you got to persist with him if he has the attitude.
I liked the look of him in the preseason scratchies but he is very very small

definitely a project player, hope the AFL ups the Cat B sizes back to 3 this off season

I liked the look of him in the preseason scratchies but he is very very small

definitely a project player, hope the AFL ups the Cat B sizes back to 3 this off season
Lightest player in the AFL currently im pretty sure.

Yeah it feels like we kind of have to give him another year, problem is then we miss out on any cat B's this year

There’s basically no difference between Category A and B these days outside of eligibility. You can move players from Category B to Category A. If anyone eligible for Category B is good enough we’ll find a way.

Also if Isiah Hayden ends up coming good we’ve got the father son option as well. Would add him to the rookie list as a Category A with our last rookie pick.

There’s basically no difference between Category A and B these days outside of eligibility. You can move players from Category B to Category A. If anyone eligible for Category B is good enough we’ll find a way.

Also if Isiah Hayden ends up coming good we’ve got the father son option as well. Would add him to the rookie list as a Category A with our last rookie pick.
Just think we will be tight on list spots, I spose we should have atleast 2 rookie spots open up though

How is Isaiah progressing?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back