Mod. Notice Welcome Freight Train - New FJGD Mod!

Jul 17, 2006
Victoria
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool FC, Melbourne Victory
Hi folks,

It is with great pleasure that I can announce Freight Train has been elevated to a moderator position on the FJGD board!

As I'm sure you all know, Freight has been an incredible asset to this board for many years now. Whether it be welcoming new members, running competitions, or providing guidance in a wide range of areas; Freight has always been happy to go the extra mile to ensure this board continues to sit among the absolute top echelon on Big Footy.

Freight is joining the team as an additional mod. Gibbsy and I are both still sticking around to help keep the cogs turning and the riff-raff out, but we felt there was room for a third mod and our discussions identified Freight as the obvious candidate, who was more than keen to take on the responsibility. He's clearly one of the most liked and respected posters on this board which has been reflected in him being chosen for this role, and I'm sure you'll all agree he is an ideal candidate to take it on.

As Dylan8 did for me when he handed me the keys, I'll ask you to please leave your congratulations for Freight Train in the thread below.

Cheers.

Uh ohhhhhhhh
tenor-1.gif

Does FT have mod powers yet or can we still talk sh*t about the ochre without getting permabanned?

I haven’t tested the powers out yet but at least now I know who I will be trying them on first.

Back