List Mgmt. Welcome Harry Barnett (Pick 23, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

You ain't been skipping 3rd leg day.

So if we tell you to go * yourself it's a sexual term as you can?

Jack Nicholson Yes GIF

Sorry Dark Sharks, I didn’t mean to make you sad bro.
You’re soon to be a dad I hear, so you won’t need your dick much for the 6 months after childbirth anyway. Just put it away and try to think about something else.

Far out we need another draft or an eagles player to nuke a small city or anything to stop thus thread….

Yeah we really need to bring this thing back on track...

So yeah nah I reckon Barnett is undersized for a ruckman ay, he didn't even look much taller than Simmo and something something Drew Petrie 197cm.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Son, there’s somebody on the internet called Swinging D who has some very strange opinions about you

"I don't remember curling a few beauties from behind the boundary line..."

Harry Barnett, if nothing else this thread has convinced me he will be one of the biggest swinging dicks the eagles ever had. Go hard big fella

Anyone have any info on why Harry hasn't got a game yet?

He has slowly worked his way back from injury.

Club drafted him knowing that he had a carry over injury from playing finals in the SANFL. ( think it was ankle …. May have been calf ).
He started slowly in the WAFL and looked very short of a gallop.

The last few weeks he has regained some of his mobility and is now covering the ground much better.
He is progressing nicely, and he was named as one of the emergency a few weeks back.

Had his beat game for the Club last week so we just need to show some patience.

One of the attributes he displayed last year was the combination that’s rare for a big man, both speed and endurance.

No need to rush him.

18 year old ruck. Colour me surprised he hasn't got a game yet
I think hell end up a great CHF and backup Ruck. And with Darling out and Waterman undersized and shithouse, I would have given him a game.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back