Toast Welcome home Bryce

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite amused by some of the posts in this thread.

A couple of days ago some were bemoaning that we were going to get bent over by the Crows for Gibbs. Fast forward to the end of the trade period & there are some bemoaning that we didn't allow the Crows to bend us over.

The Crows can GAGF. They decided to chase a contracted player & then insulted us by offering up Pick 13 (this is definitely not close to a Croad for Hodge moment) & a bloke who they ultimately traded to the Suns for a 3rd round pick. Then to add insult to injury, having traded Lyons, they offer up Josh Kelly instead.

Other than looking for any possible opportunity to diss our club, I cannot see how anyone could seriously advocate trading Gibbs (who is one of our Top 3 players) for what the Crows were prepared to offer, unless they actually wanted the Crows to bend us over.

Quite amused by some of the posts in this thread.

A couple of days ago some were bemoaning that we were going to get bent over by the Crows for Gibbs. Fast forward to the end of the trade period & there are some bemoaning that we didn't allow the Crows to bend us over.

The Crows can GAGF. They decided to chase a contracted player & then insulted us by offering up Pick 13 (this is definitely not close to a Croad for Hodge moment) & a bloke who they ultimately traded to the Suns for a 3rd round pick. Then to add insult to injury, having traded Lyons, they offer up Josh Kelly instead.

Other than looking for any possible opportunity to diss our club, I cannot see how anyone could seriously advocate trading Gibbs (who is one of our Top 3 players) for what the Crows were prepared to offer, unless they actually wanted the Crows to bend us over.
psst... it's Jake Kelly... Josh Kelly plays for the Giants :)

No need to speculate on Bryce's 'issues'.

Personal issues are just that, personal.

Let's just say we leave it at that as it really is no ones business.

I'll take that as a no then :)

Just listened to the minute grab on trade radio from straight after trade deadline last Thursday of that a-grade list manager/recruiter extraordinaire from Radelaide...you guessed it John Reid... I think it says it all when he says...and I quote.. "..two first round draft picks and what ever else we threw out there.." Pfffffffttttt.... Is he kidding!!!!??? Are the media pulling him up on this response? And he was asked if it was reasonable of Carlton... "...you'd have to ask the market place, other clubs..."
Can't respond to a legit question with a straight answer.
Has he still got a job?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just listened to the minute grab on trade radio from straight after trade deadline last Thursday of that a-grade list manager/recruiter extraordinaire from Radelaide...you guessed it John Reid... I think it says it all when he says...and I quote.. "..two first round draft picks and what ever else we threw out there.." Pfffffffttttt.... Is he kidding!!!!??? Are the media pulling him up on this response? And he was asked if it was reasonable of Carlton... "...you'd have to ask the market place, other clubs..."
Can't respond to a legit question with a straight answer.
Has he still got a job?

If pick 13 turns out to be a rolled gold player who has an almost immediate impact, he might.

I bet Reid will have to grab a mid in the draft and he'll be tempted to go after the most mature (in a footballing sense) one available .a

If pick 13 turns out to be a rolled gold player who has an almost immediate impact, he might.

I bet Reid will have to grab a mid in the draft and he'll be tempted to go after the most mature (in a footballing sense) one available .a
But pick 13 would be different for each club depending on what type of player they're after. If say pick 13 this year turns out to be the new Greg Williams then we'll just have to cope. It might have been a totally different player if Carlton had got their hands on pick 13. Gibbs is a top quality, contracted player, Adelaide need to realise that. Maybe they should've offered a useful player rather than a pick and a worthless guy.

But pick 13 would be different for each club depending on what type of player they're after. If say pick 13 this year turns out to be the new Greg Williams then we'll just have to cope. It might have been a totally different player if Carlton had got their hands on pick 13. Gibbs is a top quality, contracted player, Adelaide need to realise that. Maybe they should've offered a useful player rather than a pick and a worthless guy.

True GoBlues, but that's not how the muppets think.

"The * would you know?"

latest

Remove this Banner Ad

Back