List Mgmt. Welcome Hugh Dixon (SSP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Those highlights make him look like Matty Lloyd. If you told me he was pick #4 in that draft year I wouldn't bat an eye.

Odd his career never got going with Cockburn. Hopefully it just came down to him not applying himself with the whole overweight/unfit thing.

Very nice kicking action. Looks tidier than any of our actual forwards IMO.

Purples have no idea how to develop talls so feel confident we can help Huge Dixon fulfull his potential and fill whatever sized holes we have.

Those highlights make him look like Matty Lloyd. If you told me he was pick #4 in that draft year I wouldn't bat an eye.

Odd his career never got going with Cockburn. Hopefully it just came down to him not applying himself with the whole overweight/unfit thing.

Just need to make sure he stays away from McGoverns Bakehouse.

Their recent drafting has been far better than ours so picking up their rejects isnt a bad ploy imo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was hoping Dixon would do better in Scratch match with Dockers. Frustrating!!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I think the way the game was played not many of out forwards dominated . Jones showed the most and ryan/rioli bobbed up here and there. In his few touches I thought Dixon did some nice things. Took a couple marks that were tough and had a couple kicks that were really nice going forward. One worked out and the other one was just missed.

Last edited:
I was always hoping Dixon would be given a run at a few games in a row while at Freo. He's got a great field kick for a big bloke and pretty good hands. I doubt anyone expects him to set the world on fire but I'm really hoping to see him get at least a handful of games at the top level and see of he shows something.

I think there are quite a few people that expect Dixon to show something this year. I thought he showed something in his one senior game for Fremantle. Immaturity, lack of application, poor fitness and injuries have handicapped Dixon previously. It has never been a lack of ability. Tall, agile, coordinated and skilled. Could be a surprise packet.

Purples have no idea how to develop talls so feel confident we can help Huge Dixon fulfull his potential and fill whatever sized holes we have.
Dean Winchester Reaction GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back