List Mgmt. Welcome Hugh Dixon (SSP)

Remove this Banner Ad

My mate said it's cause he looks like the milkyway kid. I never knew there was such a thing

Close it's ....... The Milkybar Kid.

download-2.jpg cc download-1.jpg

Don't worry THE A5, the old fart boomer will help you out. ;)

went and watch the derby highlights. While he wasn't prominant he did a lot of little things I liked. His repeat efforts were there and he was either competing for each mark or getting the ball to the smalls and at times even getting the ball after he competed in the air for it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

People seem to be down a bit on Dixon's game on the weekend, while he didn't clunk a few that he should have what I really did like was that even when he didn't take the mark he did enough to halve contests, give our crumbers a chance and show a strong desire to put a second effort on.

Far too often have I previously seen Jack Darling more interested in doing ninja flips, complaining to the umpires or just not caring enough to put a solid second effort on in recent seasons. The exception to this being the Richmond game last year where he was getting tunnelled by a second man at every contest with zero eyes for the ball that didn't get called by the umpires all game, that game I was equally frustrated and had zero problems with the serve he was giving the umpires.

I didn't mind Huge's game after half time.

After half time his impact was impressive to finish with 9 disposals, 3 marks (1 contested), 2 tackles, 2 score involvements and 1 goal assist.

If he'd have gotten a sniff in the first half his rounded game would've been very solid.

Kennedy, unlike Huge, was blanketed for the entire game, to finish with 5 disposals, 3 marks (0 contested), 1 tackle, 1 score involvement, and 0 goal assists.

Also, how funny is this..

1646894622623.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back