Welcome Welcome Jaeger O'Meara!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

Jaeger and Tim Kelly are very close statistically. Jaeger a little more 2-way. Kelly a little more offensive. Jaeger 5 months older

A trade like this was only a worry when we did ones like hogan and McCarthy when we literally had no one in their position and they were the saviour.

The difference here is that we don’t need JOM to be the saviour. We already have an awesome midfield and if JOM even plays to 50% of his best he will make it even better. Who the hell do the opposition tag now ????

Paid almost nothing for him. Personally I love it !!

Welcome JOM

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I wasn't sure about this trade, but in retrospect I can see the value of it and the potential of it...that's a plus in my eyes. Welcome Jaeger, welcome home....hope you tear 'em limb from limb and help guide us to that elusive cup. Have at 'em!! :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yesterday I was so gobsmacked that it had happened I didn’t quite compute and was a bit meh on it all. Now - I’m fully pumped! This is going to be bloody awesome for the development of our young kids and taking the pressure of our established youngsters in Brayshaw and Serong. PLUS - the guy is a jet and I love that we’re going to see him doing his thing for us over the next few years! 😍🤩

Remove this Banner Ad

Back