Player Watch Welcome James Blanck. Extends to 2026!

Remove this Banner Ad

With Frost out for a few weeks - I really hope that no matter how he goes this week, we give him a run in the seniors for a few weeks at minimum. He shapes as a serious contender as our full back for the next decade and a key piece of the puzzle for our rebuild - so fingers crossed we'll give him a good crack!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We needed to pick someone for naughton. Frosty has the speed and agility, hartigan doesn’t. Fast leading not DGBs go.

I’m assuming that’s why the boy gets a go - what a challenge!

If he can become a genuine full back, that’s a massive gap filled. DGB more CHB and Sicily released (like we were able to do with gibbo when lake & then frawley came to the club).

Go well!

How long until there’s an article about how we’re rorting the mid season draft again?
I'd say Monday. Box Hill is just a good place for talent to thrive it seems, rarely spends time outside of the finals and is almost always competitive. Could build a decent core of a team from recent Box Hill draftees in Collins, Switkowski, Reeves, Bramble and Newcombe - here's hoping Blanck adds to that.

With Frost out for a few weeks - I really hope that no matter how he goes this week, we give him a run in the seniors for a few weeks at minimum. He shapes as a serious contender as our full back for the next decade and a key piece of the puzzle for our rebuild - so fingers crossed we'll give him a good crack!

Think we have generally done that, so hopefully at least 2 and maybe 3. How nice would it be to see:

HB: CJ - Denver - Scrimmers
FB: Hardwick - Blanck - Sicily

Remove this Banner Ad

Back