Strategy Welcome James Frawley to the HFC

Remove this Banner Ad

The sitcom Modern Family has one and thus I think it has grown from there.
Price one, that will raise more then eyebrows.
I know that they have lovely temperaments & as they're not a big dog, fulfill the same role as a Cavalier King Charles spaniel, etc.

There must be a few breeders around because you could only import them "back in my day". ;)

I read the story about Chips Frawley in todays Herald Sun nice to see him succeeding at the Hawks& fully deserved he really had a ripper finals series:thumbsu:;).

The sitcom Modern Family has one and thus I think it has grown from there.
Price one, that will raise more then eyebrows.
Do people actually watch that rubbish?

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought you guys might be interested to learn that Chip has signed on to play for the mighty Palm Beach Currumbin Lions in the QAFL this year. I believe he's still a part of our (the Suns) VFL coaching program and even played a few VFL games for us last year but it would appear his playing future now resides in the southern Gold Coast. For anyone that's interested, PBC are a decent chance to win the flag this year with David Armitage also joining the club.

qjYnm6q.jpg

Thought you guys might be interested to learn that Chip has signed on to play for the mighty Palm Beach Currumbin Lions in the QAFL this year. I believe he's still a part of our (the Suns) VFL coaching program and even played a few VFL games for us last year but it would appear his playing future now resides in the southern Gold Coast. For anyone that's interested, PBC are a decent chance to win the flag this year with David Armitage also joining the club.

qjYnm6q.jpg
I might have to go check a game out!

qjYnm6q.jpg

In ripping nick. Good for him.:thumbsu::fire::fire::fire:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back