List Mgmt. Welcome Jordan Clark

Madas

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 16, 2020
AFL Club
Fremantle
Cerra
Based on those highlights and potential improvement he could be as good as if not better than Cerra ( not sure what the psychological term is but I am bandaging the loss )

Bring back Drum

Mundy4Hundy
Jul 8, 2019
AFL Club
Fremantle
What I like about bringing in Clark & Brodie, is they’ve got a point to prove to their former clubs for not playing them. Not here just to come home or pick up a longer contract to finish off their careers, but here to say “see what you’ve missed out on!”

Clark can play, it’s up to him how much he wants it & you’d think (hope) by having the likes of Serong, Darcy & Brayshaw around him who all seem to have the right mix of dedication, commitment but also fun & enjoyment & want to be part of our first flag, he’s got some great role models.

estibador

purple haze
Mar 2, 2007
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool, Cowboys, Packers, Scorchers

Looks pretty good.

Must admit I hadn't seen much of him before but he certainly looks good in those highlights.

Looks like he's got a real knack for kicking goals, I wonder why Geelong had him pigeonholed as a defender? He looks better in the air than I was expecting too.

Who’d be his line and development coaches?

Depends. If he is playing HBF then Boyd is the defensive coach. If playing wing, then as far as I am aware, it is still Josh Carr that is the midfield coach.

Sep 30, 2003
Bunvegas
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
WA, Australia
clark.jpeg

CapitalA

Club Legend
Nov 18, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
Clark and Walker would be the most likely candidates. You'd think we'd have traded him in to play at least some time on the wing.

Gives us a good level of responsiveness to opposition match ups if we can rotate Clark, Young, Walker and Aish across wing/half back.
I think Walker is the most likely candidate to take a half back spot, Frederick and Clark most likely for the wing.

Back