List Mgmt. Welcome Jordan Clark

Remove this Banner Ad

For the flagpole sittas you need to adopt a birds-eye view here from a different dimension.

It's not about him specifically.

This is all about us and what we bring out of him. The reality is there's Jordan Clark players all over footy, they've got speed, they bob up with a goal, they complement such and such. But they're just so reliant on the team they're in.

That's why it was easy for me to hear Langdon whine about his mental state when he played with us. He's not a bad bloke, he's talented and quick-thinking but he purely relies on a bolder, stronger collective cohort setting his direction. And he picked the Demons, bloody fantastic effort. I can tell you now if he went to Norf he'd be an absolute shell.

Clark is similar, although Geelong are well-drilled they don't fit him.

We need to make him fit us and I believe we've got the dynamism to make this work.

You guys say this is a Dardy pick? Wtf? Under Ross we were picking every flashy talent with oodles of potential but the complete inability to sit in the naughty corner for more than 10 minutes. The

Jordan Clark is a Longmuir selection through and through because it's an unmoulded, unshaped talent that could be anything under the right system. Realise that at least.

He's capable of being a top 10 player in a short period of time and this trade is like those first few snowflakes that cause an avalanche.

Go Clarky!

Last edited:
wait north albany doesn't like sharks.

you spanked us hard for a decade.
No no mystery. I'm old. No sharks in my day. Besides who could hate a side so spectacularly unsuccessful.

Edit: Just look up this years results and found the Kangas finished last with a percentage of 48. Maybe I should have kept quiet.

Must admit I hadn't seen much of him before but he certainly looks good in those highlights.

Looks like he's got a real knack for kicking goals, I wonder why Geelong had him pigeonholed as a defender? He looks better in the air than I was expecting too.
And a surprisingly long kick ( yes it’s a k)

For the flagpole sittas you need to adopt a birds-eye view here from a different dimension.

This is all about us and what we bring out of him. The reality is there's Jordan Clark players all over footy, they've got speed, they bob up with a goal, they complement such and such. But they're just so reliant on the team they're in.

That's why it was easy for me to hear Langdon whine about his mental state when he played with us. He's not a bad bloke, he's talented and quick-thinking but he purely relies on a bolder, stronger collective cohort setting his direction. And he picked the Demons, bloody fantastic effort. I can tell you now if he went to Norf he'd be an absolute shell.

We need to make him fit us and I believe we've got the dynamism to make this work.

You guys say this is a Dardy pick? Wtf? Under Ross we were picking every flashy talent with oodles of potential but the complete inability to sit in the naughty corner for more than 10 minutes because scissors like skill was not Ross's forte.

Jordan Clark is a Longmuir selection through and through because it's an unmoulded, unshaped talent that could be anything under the right system. Realise that at least.

He's capable of being a top 10 player in a short period of time and this trade is like those first few snowflakes that cause an avalanche.

Go Clarky!
As JL always preaches, play to your strengths

You guys say this is a Dardy pick? Wtf? Under Ross we were picking every flashy talent with oodles of potential but the complete inability to sit in the naughty corner for more than 10 minutes. The

Go Clarky!
Longmuir doesn’t seem like he would suffer lazy players and rewards hard work
So I’m hoping he sees that in Clarke and was influential in the trade .
Was my biggest concern based on some loose rumours on Clarke , but maybe he was just the young upstart in the old people’s home at Geelong and wouldn’t turn down the loud music .

No no mystery. I'm old. No sharks in my day. Besides who could hate a side so spectacularly unsuccessful.

Edit: Just look up this years results and found the Kangas finished last with a percentage of 48. Maybe I should have kept quiet.
Nothing too exciting coming through unfortunately
16s and Colts not tracking too great .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

My Economics teacher from high school taught him when he was up in Perth at one of the richer schools (I wanna say Newman) apparently had a bit of arrogance about him but was a hard nut that worked his arse off every day.

Funny thing is Jordan actually noticed him the crowd and went up to say hi after the game (I wanna say it was pre-season vs West Coast in 2019)

So both Clark and Stephen Wells have each said that Sam Edmund was talking s**t about the phone conversation yesterday afternoon were Clark apparently hung up on wells.
Wonder who to believe eh?

Congratulations and welcome Jordan Clark. Hope you kick ass in purple!

Depends on how much he plays and in what position. I'd love to get a Langdon type of output out of him but that might be a bit unrealistic in his first season.

You would think he is waaaay more skilled than Langdon. If he replicates the constant Langdon up/down run on one side of the ground he'll give opposition coaches headaches.

Cmon Jordo, you turning into a gun has huge implications for our trash talking potential with 2 very seedy organisations…. Cats obviously but also WC in a LOL Tim Kelly kind of a way

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Go Clarky!
I like your optimism 😊

Was lurking on the Geelong board last night to get their take on him.

Best quote I read was “It’s good he’s going; being young, a fast runner and someone who doesn’t kick short and sideways, he doesn’t suit our style of play.”

Did some lurking myself. Pissed myself laughing at their circle jerking over their glut of picks in 2nd round.

Getting dardy vibes with his transfer. Hope I'm wrong..

Dardy is a streetwear aficionado first and a talented footballer second. I don't get the sense they are similar people at all. Give the interview with him on the Freo website a listen, he sounds pretty normal and keen to put footy first. If he doesn't work out I don't think it will be due to an overly bad attitude from him.

I find it disturbing when Bell is asked what position Clark will play his first response is Half Back then wing seems secondary.

We have the back line covered! If he can play wing it's all his! He can choose which one.

I don't understand Freo's fascination with half back flankers and our determination to ignore investing & building a quality forward line.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back