Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

Matthew Nicks a former Sydney player would be disgusted with this type of behaviour from Sydney. Ohh that's right it's a former Geelong player running the joint now..... Makes much more sense why the club has been "woe is me" for the last 2 weeks
Harley and Gardener both have Geelong connections.

Pfft… Amateurs.
FFS… You guys are doing it all wrong.. we’ve already won the Dawson trade. We are the victors, we dont need to be reminding the sydney guys how salty they are.. they can already taste it.. let them know we’ve already moved on and arent gonna bother hanging around their morgue to listen to their crying and moaning and you do this by simply giving them nothing.. no further responses necessary.

Instead. what you should be doing, if you want to really rub it in, is one of you get onto the main board trade threads page and start up a “speculation” thread named “Logan McDonald (OOC 2022)” and start dicussing how he hasnt re-signed yet and his links to adelaide and perth and how the swainnies better be praying that west coast, freo and the crows dont have an early pick in the PSD next year.. drop in a lie or two about how you know a relative and there’s some doubt he likes living in sydney.. rumour that his missus is a perth girl who’s very family oriented etc etc.

being a prick is an artform.. it takes years of practice and requires a finely honed skill set.
Now there's a quote for the ages.
"Being a prick is an art form"
Gold!

Having a read of the Sydney board their JD thread and some of their posters are just absolute scum; Personal threats, Personal abuse thrown at Jordan, and their mods let that sh*t fly; Classy supporter base at the Sydney Swans.
The club from day 1 of rhe trade set a false economy for its supporters and members thinking that they will get a top 10 pick or Jordy would walk back in to the club

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

The club from day 1 of rhe trade set a false economy for its supporters and members thinking that they will get a top 10 pick or Jordy would walk back in to the club

That set the tone for the only possible outcome to be disappointment and anger.

Champ. Come on this is not your first rodeo.

What do you think the campaigners in Alberton believed he was worth at the time, a high 1st.

So naturally stating a 2nd rounder was apparently trolling.

I should claim my infraction points back lol.
Very true it's amazing how little attention there is on Hartlett being a failure really, pick 4 in the draft for what really?

Very true it's amazing how little attention there is on Hartlett being a failure really, pick 4 in the draft for what really?
You dont even football.

Show some respect.

How many Top picks can demonstrate these skills post game? :drunk:

1.png

Bit like Trump getting his believers thinking the election was rigged and he’d be reinstated

And I just got thread banned on the main board for posting the Herald's tweet on the Jordan Dawson thread stating similar....trolling apparently by a nameless, faceless moderatorand given no right of reply.

View attachment 1261217

Mods not giving the right of reply is the most cowardly s**t and happens all over bigfooty.

Send you a message and then immediately close the conversation so you can't respond.

I just roll my eyes at their powertrips and move on.

Mods not giving the right of reply is the most cowardly sh*t and happens all over bigfooty.

Send you a message and then immediately close the conversation so you can't respond.

I just roll my eyes at their powertrips and move on.
I think most in here would say though our mods on our board have been always very open and fair with us with plenty of warnings before striking.

I think most in here would say though our mods on our board have been always very open and fair with us with plenty of warnings before striking.

True. They still lock conversations rather than give you any right of reply.

But mods are like politicians. 5% do it wanting to give back and 95% are in it for the power trip

True. They still lock conversations rather than give you any right of reply.

But mods are like politicians. 5% do it wanting to give back and 95% are in it for the power trip
I’ve been on here for 9 years now and have had very little one on one interactions with the mods. I talk a lot of s**t but feel I’m a fairly balanced poster.

Have you stopped to think that perhaps the problem isn’t so much with the mods, but maybe it’s YOU?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol sydney board in complete meltdown they may lose sam wicks to north on a 4 year deal , karma bitches 🤣🤣🤣

And I just got thread banned on the main board for posting the Herald's tweet on the Jordan Dawson thread stating similar....trolling apparently by a nameless, faceless moderatorand given no right of reply.

View attachment 1261217
lol. I thought your comments in there were pretty tame but you must be getting under the skin of a few Swans fans.

Geez that 9 year Buddy contract really is now starting to bite.

swans fans will argue the opposite but having $1m+ going to one player year after year means other players aren’t getting the coin they deserve.

And with a short career fair enough players want to maximise their earnings. For most of them they will never again earn what they will in their 5-10year footy career so they really need to set themselves up for life.

“I think it needs to be significantly reviewed,” Pridham told the Herald and The Age. “The whole concept of it doesn’t work when you put it alongside free agency. If you’re a team that finishes near the bottom of the ladder it’s like a smorgasbord of end of financial year sale assets of any player who is out of contract.

“You just threaten to walk them through the pre-season draft. It’s asymmetric the negotiating power they have when they threaten to do that, it’s not right."
But Justin Reid was adamant that the pre-season draft was never mentioned to Sydney in negotiations. Pridham is stating something which never happened.

Well played Reidy I reckon.

The Sydney board is fast becoming the new Carlolton board :$ :$

There has been alot of gutless weak moderating on the mainboard threads too. Unless something is blatantly racist, sexist, abusive etc - then it should be play on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back