Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would be the last? Crows rarely attract any big names to the club. Betts was the last, but some thought we overpaid and no one begrudged him for leaving on that money. Gibbs was past his prime and we clearly overpaid. Everyone else we've targeted weren't stars.
Carey, I guess?

None of the likes of Seed/Menzel/Hampton/Lynch/Jenkins/Johnston/Symes/Moran/Jacobs etc were settled at their old clubs

Carey, I guess?

None of the likes of Seed/Menzel/Hampton/Lynch/Jenkins/Johnston/Symes/Moran/Jacobs etc were settled at their old clubs
Ugh, I like to pretend that never happened.

Thought it was a future 3rd, and Collingwood are interested now but are wary of dipping too much in to their daicos fund
Essendon has offered future second pick as 'part of discussions', which I assume they want something in return or there's more involved to get the deal done.

Good to have it finally done, although I guess we'll wait for official confirmation tomorrow.

Now, onto next business. Hey Sydney, would you accept next year's second, third, fourth and fifth rounders for that Melbourne future first? :p
Do they have any academy players coming through next year, lol

Positive outcome as we get to keep 4 and 2022 future 1st round. It will be interesting to see if we live trade #4 pick during the draft?

Just read the last 5 pages on the Sydney Dry Creek "Dawson is a traitor" thread (latest actual title is:
"#34 Jordan "I don’t think Sydney fans should be nervous at all" Dawson: Grand Theft Completed")

I am dizzy-happy with schadenfreude, extra-delicious from their salt, better than a night of Tequila shots.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m intrigued as to what’s next with AFL media reporting that Adelaide had other trades they wanted to focus on after the Dawson deal.

Oh, how I wish we could go back to north with 3 1sts (and no second coming back our way) - to see if we could pry JHF from their cold, dead hands.

The more I think about it, player managers, in general, seem to have been more silent this trade period (apart from Young with the whole Lobb ordeal)

Usually you hear Connors, D'Orazio, Carr, Petroro, Meesen, Scotty Lucas etc make some public noise, but I haven't seen that this year too much. Though it might be due to the fact I'm listening to Tradio less ahaha

Hardly anyone of note looking to move - minimal list spots and cash available

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back