Player Watch Jordan Dawson - Our New Captain!

Remove this Banner Ad

Right 19 years..... We didn't seriously spend a 1st on Tambling did we??

We used the end of 1st round compensation pick from Nathan Bock's departure, ended up as pick 20 in the 2013 draft. Richmond traded the pick to Gold Coast, who drafted Jack Leslie

Reading between the lines it sounds like Sydney won't be trading the Dawson pick for Ladhams.

Charlie Gardiner was talking about the value of the pick and where it will sit for them next year, it didn't sound like something that he would have said if they were planning to on-trade that pick to Port.

Reading between the line it sounds like Sydney won't be trading the Dawson pick for Ladhams.

Charlie Gardiner was talking about the value of the pick and where it will sit for them next year, it didn't sound like something that he would have said if they were planning to on-trade that pick to Port.
Im not sure they want to, but they won't get him otherwise.

Disagree. I think they did rate but had salary cap constraints. Right now I bet that Swans management are privately spitting chips.
the-joke-e-png.972356

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good deal for you guys.

Even better I dont have to observe another Melbourne deathride thread.
Mate, are you sure about that? Us holding a future pick of Melbourne's seems to be a good luck charm for you guys! You may want to fling another one our way just to keep this good thing rolling!

Last edited:
Good deal for you guys.

Even better I dont have to observe another Melbourne deathride thread.
Pick 37 we traded back to you - you should have said "Keep it, our compliments." :grimacing:

2016 Dees finish 11th - we had none of their picks
2017 Dees finish 9th - we had none of their picks
2018 Dees finish 4th - we had their 2018 r1 & r4 picks
2019 Dees finish 17th - we had none of their picks
2020 Dees finish 9th - we had none of their picks
2021 Dees finish 1st - we had their 2021 r2 pick

I think the evidence is pretty compelling, Your Honour.

w-tvfanatic-com-bull-season-2-episode-1-choosing-sides-bull-e-jpg.1254382

Sanders A certain crackers uncle over yon Sydney board who was very bullish to us here and on the main board about the way Sydney will bend us over in this trade released somewhat of a press statement I thought I would share 0as it is what utter defeat looks like :D

So far we have lost a jet and a very solid player and got twopence.

**Worst trade period ever thus far**

The idea of paying overs for a bog standard ruck is beyond the pale.

Reading between the lines it sounds like Sydney won't be trading the Dawson pick for Ladhams.

Some of their BFers reckon they've several promising Academy prospects coming up next year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back