Welcome Welcome Josh Francou, new assistant coach

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant
http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...s/news-story/e1645c1d7403b1c02319075e3c5be16f

"Francou is touted to leave Sydney - where he has worked as a development and assistant coach in the Swans program since the 2013-14 pre-season - to replace Crows forwards coach David Teague at West Lakes."

Rucci's first scoop ever?

And where is Teague going?

Good luck to Josh, welcome aboard mate, give us the polish to take that last step

Welcome to the club Josh Francou. Wish you the very best.

Josh Francou taught me how to kick a proper drop punt in one of my junior footy clinics many moons ago. Guess you could say I have a soft spot for him. Welcome aboard. :)

For me is was Michael O'loughlin. 5 minutes with that guy and he improved my kicking 100%. Kinda felt sorry for him because I was one of the only people at my school who knew who he was.

Likey like. Great to get some fresh ideas in.

How come Campo and Clarke never get poached, they have enough bloody experience.

Surely for the love of god we can change out these two, talk about having a long run.
Midfield has been dynamite this year

Likey like. Great to get some fresh ideas in.

How come Campo and Clarke never get poached, they have enough bloody experience.

Surely for the love of god we can change out these two, talk about having a long run.

Face it. We're stuck with these losers forever. :(

Midfield has been dynamite this year

Hey Campo. How's the construction business?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rory has really come to terms with breaking the hard tag, hardman Campo was able to share his experience no doubt.

It was a shame our backs and forwards were so poor on Saturday as our midfield dominated the game.

Our midf on sat was a mirror image of how campo and Clarke played out their entire careers

Josh was highly regarded at North Adelaide which is why Sydney head hunted him. Will be a great addition if true!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back