Player Watch #19: Josh Schache

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice bit of clickbait
Looking forward to this doco, never saw the first one.

Liking the heel turn by Schache. No longer happy being a guy who sits quietly in the background. Talking s**t about his former team and ex teammates. Exciting stuff.

Liking the heel turn by Schache. No longer happy being a guy who sits quietly in the background. Talking s**t about his former team and ex teammates. Exciting stuff.
If he breaks Jefferson's jaw at training to secure his spot we'll know he's arrived.

He's right though, Ummara played the game of his life against us, been a bloody plodder otherwise.
In fairness to the Dogs, I wouldn't have played Schache either.

Re-signed!!!

MicrosoftTeams-image-3-.png

Didn't realise he was very good mates with Oliver, grew up around the same area.
Happy to have him for that reason alone.

That said, I sense a BIG finals series for Legend Schache!!!

Re-signed!!!

MicrosoftTeams-image-3-.png

Didn't realise he was very good mates with Oliver, grew up around the same area.
Happy to have him for that reason alone.

That said, I sense a BIG finals series for Legend Schache!!!

LarryDavidNeitz trigger warning

Na I’m quite comfortable with how this played out…

You need Schache to kick 7 in a grand final to be right…

Everybody else on the board has to go the entire draft period through to round 1 without saying “I wish we had another list spot for x”…

I just need Josh Schache to keep being Josh Schache for another 12 months.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He will. Glad you've seen the light after this mornings outburst in the trade draft thread.

Certainly well and truly triggered by the re-signing of our worst player but have cheered up re-reading this thread and reminding myself that people thought he was gonna be useful this year too.

Certainly well and truly triggered by the re-signing of our worst player but have cheered up re-reading this thread and reminding myself that people thought he was gonna be useful this year too.

I think it was a meme then and its a meme now.

I feel BBB is probably the guy. Seems his knee is really cooked.
He's very involved in the women's team yeah? Got a feeling they might transition him into an off-field role there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back