Toast Welcome Lendi

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to have a double take at Lendi, as I thought it said Lendl at first glance. I immediately thought: what da fukc has Ivan Lendl to do with the Eagles.

I still think it sucks to have an American fast food outlet branded on Eagles merchandise.
There's enough junk food ads on TV and everywhere else ffs!
Lowers the quality of our brand and sends the wrong signal to kids.
But yes, money is money and business is business.
It's also curious how people get attached to corporate logos and brands...??

Suspect SGIO might be back in 3 years, reading between the lines and having worked with some of these narcissists in marketing like this guy who pulled the plug on the 30 year SGIO sponsorship I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets the boot in a few years when he hasn't disrupted the insurance game as we know it.

Nuffies actually use SGIO because they sponsor the eagles, they will realise that soon enough when the nanna nuffies start cancelling their policies next year when they realise at some point in the second quarter that we have a new sponsor.

Suspect SGIO might be back in 3 years, reading between the lines and having worked with some of these narcissists in marketing like this guy who pulled the plug on the 30 year SGIO sponsorship I wouldn't be surprised at all if he gets the boot in a few years when he hasn't disrupted the insurance game as we know it.

Nuffies actually use SGIO because they sponsor the eagles, they will realise that soon enough when the nanna nuffies start cancelling their policies next year when they realise at some point in the second quarter that we have a new sponsor.
I'd be surprised if lendi last more than 3 years. I'd say every chance we go back to another big WA brand. Maybe Bankwest come back. I thought they only left because they were trying to get the Perth Stadium naming rights.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back