List Mgmt. Welcome Liam Duggan Pick 11 2014 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

im0sa.jpg
Vanilla meme

A lot of people go on about the bad delivery our forwards get against the top teams as being a reason as to why they don't kick as many goals, but its not entirely correct. We often take marks in decent positions against the top teams and miss the shots. That's mental pressure, not bad delivery. 1.8 against the Dockers last year was a good example of that as any of those shots were gettable for professional footballers.

Yeah and nah - our forwards get pushed wide and have to take shots from some terrible angles

His avatar is ruining Jack Darling for me. Everytime I see Darling I think of one of his idiotic posts and get angry.
Funny you should mention idiotic, I just went and peered at your last 20 post's and if anyone cares to check you are indeed the biggest lightweight fluff writing "Nothing" joke of a poster.You say absolutely nothing of note, have zero content and probably have the IQ of a still born cockroach going by your vocabulary used.

Funny you should mention idiotic, I just went and peered at your last 20 post's and if anyone cares to check you are indeed the biggest lightweight fluff writing "Nothing" joke of a poster.You say absolutely nothing of note, have zero content and probably have the IQ of a still born cockroach going by your vocabulary used.

Just sayin'

If you are going to hammer someone on iq

Get your apostrophes and sentence structure right

I hate to say it but if it was port someone would of sprinted forward to give him another option inside, I just re watched the game we do not work hard enough or at least don't work as hard as port, early day's i know, but if we are going to get back into any sort of contention we need to work harder and back each other up !

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

With no Waters and Ellis, and with Schofield having to play more of a lock down role, could he get a gig down back?
He did play a lot of HB last year and I don't mind the apprenticeship of having mids work their way from a flank into the guts.

Or is Nelson the more likely rookie to be used in this position?

Team vs Freo is supposed to be a Rd 1 side. Probably wont see Duggan

With 26 players instead of 24 though, still a chance hopefully.

There's another East Perth scratchie on this weekend, he'll probably get a run in that seeing as he only had a half of footy last weekend.

With no Waters and Ellis, and with Schofield having to play more of a lock down role, could he get a gig down back?
He did play a lot of HB last year and I don't mind the apprenticeship of having mids work their way from a flank into the guts.

Or is Nelson the more likely rookie to be used in this position?

Wouldnt mind both of them getting a gig, if form permits.

Dougie is definitely a lot bigger than the schoolboy i imagined him to be. Looks about the same dimensions as Sheppard now.
About the same dimensions as Laverde!

Didn't he turn it over? Kicked it to Mcginnity vs 2 port players. I liked the way he tried to burn off Ebo though.
Yeah, I was slightly disappointed he didn't stop, turn and look inside. But I suppose you could ask the question of why the only blokes ahead of him were McGinnity and 2 x Port defenders. It's not like Duggan received the pill ahead of the play, he ran about 60m with it ffs. There should have been plenty of time for a fwd to provide an option.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back