News Welcome Luke Beveridge

Remove this Banner Ad

I wish you more support and goodwill from the playing group than the last person received.... I hope the ones remaining realise that you don't get anywhere without hard work, and there are sacrifices that need to be made to be successful. I hope that you can build bridges and rediscover the old team first ethos that was a hallmark of the club when I was young... I hope you can commit us to playing uncompromising football, but with flair and style.

And above all - it's about ******* time we won the flag.....

fronkalicious on your post in the other thread. I didn't in any way want to be negative on the guy. I am pumped about his appointment. It is just a first impression from the video, which is really important for supporters and it wasn't the best presentation.

I haven't seen him speak publicly before and that was my reaction.

I couldn't give a toss if he couldn't string 3 words together, as long as he can coach.

Very happy with this appointment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stoked that he's our new coach, and it's not just because I followed Fronk's advice and loaded up on sportsbet before the news got out that he was being considered.

What odds did you get mate?

Good on ya Bevo- looking forward to your presser.

Let's get around this guy, the support of the fans helps and he deserves that for a bit longer than the last guy had it.

Let's hope the players like him but not because he says they don't have to work hard/ defend. Of course this won't be the case.

Let's hope he creates a culture at the club that can keep our guns on the list.

Let's hope he is one of those Paul Roos/Ross Lyon/Clarko supercoaches that gets the best out of average players and makes us hard to beat every week

Anyone know if he was in charge of their "defense" or just their "backline" two very different things. Did well either way though but if he was the guy that created that team defense then wow

Anyone know if there'll be any further announcements today on support staff/assistants?

In the words of Up Yours Oakley - I like to announce a new force in football "The Western Bulldogs" - new coach, new captain, new gun forward, new game plan, renewed spirit and renewed hope get on board and have toast for success- GO DOGS

You're certainly living up to your name mate, I love it.

In the words of Up Yours Oakley - I like to announce a new force in football "The Western Bulldogs" - new coach, new captain, new gun forward, new game plan, renewed spirit and renewed hope get on board and have toast for success- GO DOGS
Looking forward to a September comment embodying the great EJ...

Can we all PM BrianSpeaking as to what a flog he is??? I'd prefer to dedicate a thread to it though

Remove this Banner Ad

Back