News Welcome Luke Beveridge

Remove this Banner Ad

If Bevo was ever to leave and go any other club (not that I want him to) I reckon the ideal place to prove what a great coach he is would be Gold Coast. They've certainly got the list and they have had some reasonable coaches (Eade for example) but have gone 2 steps forward and two steps back each time.

I reckon Bevo would lead them into the upper echelons of the ladder, if not a flag.

Wash your mouth out with soap and water! :huh:;)

Remember reading an article where Bev said all coaches have time frames. Can't see him coaching for the duration of seasons like a Clarkson or Malthouse.

Reckon he probably gives it away after this potential dynasty finishes up.

Probably has a 5 year window to get us some more flags. Or when all time greats like Macrae/Bont retire.

Remember reading an article where Bev said all coaches have time frames. Can't see him coaching for the duration of seasons like a Clarkson or Malthouse.

Reckon he probably gives it away after this potential dynasty finishes up.

Probably has a 5 year window to get us some more flags. Or when all time greats like Macrae/Bont retire.
I think he said about 5 years was the use-by date but I wouldn't put too much store in that. If he still adhered to that he'd be off surfing somewhere by now.

I'm pretty sure he's still enjoying himself and knows he has a once-in-a-generation core group. Definitely not the time to be walking away.

I think he said about 5 years was the use-by date but I wouldn't put too much store in that. If he still adhered to that he'd be off surfing somewhere by now.

I'm pretty sure he's still enjoying himself and knows he has a once-in-a-generation core group. Definitely not the time to be walking away.
I think it's a little different too as he went through the 'reset' period we had and has now moulded his own list. The 2016 list was one he inherited and didn't have much say in. Other than the core 7-8 from that group, the rest of the list has changed dramatically into pretty much an entire new team.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back