Welcome Welcome Luke Jackson!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

This is an amazing article, the way its written - its opening and closing and everything in between, so refreshing. I like Ryno, my kind of journo. In fact there's no such thing, but this man has found a ridiculous way to buck the trend. They say he's an Eagles man, but you can tell he has no bias there and really rates where Freo is headed. Quality :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He has got his hands on so many marks but has dropped them all.

Start clunking them along with a bit better service and it's a completely different game.

All attempts at my poor humour aside, I am interested in this age versus experience thing. Jackson has played 50+ AFL games and on the biggest stage in prelim and grand final
That guy amartey for Sydney on the weekend is 23 but has played only 12 games or something
Don't games, especially big games, matter more than age?

How does his progress track with other mobile bigs? What was Pavlich doing at 21?
I suspect the fan base is working really hard at staying positive after the first two games.

Thought Jackson was a basketballer?
They usually have good hands

I think the basketball and good hands reference is more toward hand balling in AFL -
The issue with marking is your competing with other sets of arms/hands/bodies which isn’t really that common in b.ball (rebounds aside)

The good thing is he is getting hands on it, the ability to clunk them is mostly natural- but can be improved through training.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back