Toast Welcome Matthew Parker

Remove this Banner Ad

For me parker is definitely in the 22, he's a livewire, seeing him fight for a ground ball in the first quarter said it all, he just wanted it more - manic. Also kicks goals, great skills, fast.
Passage of play in the third term where he won the centre clearance, handballed to himself, then handballed to his teammate, got the 1-2 back and lasered a pass into the forward 50...the kid can seriously play.

Passage of play in the third term where he won the centre clearance, handballed to himself, then handballed to his teammate, got the 1-2 back and lasered a pass into the forward 50...the kid can seriously play.
yeah that was great, i hope we give him bursts on the ball this year, adds serious x factor (the thing we need most!)

latest

Geez, it didn't take long for Matty to make an impression on his teammates did it? 👍🏻

Congrats Armo

Another F/S for us to look forward to in 18 years time

Aren't you clever.
I said it was my choice.
My choice is that i don't drop the guy on the list who kicks the third most goals per game in the team, for a guy who does....stuff i guess.
I like forwards who kicks goals. Now you can talk about tackles and s**t, but no-one knows the best tackling forward in the AFL without looking it up.

But Lonie haters gonna hate.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Aren't you clever.
I said it was my choice.
My choice is that i don't drop the guy on the list who kicks the third most goals per game in the team, for a guy who does....stuff i guess.
I like forwards who kicks goals. Now you can talk about tackles and s**t, but no-one knows the best tackling forward in the AFL without looking it up.

He could always try chinese limb stetching.

Screenshot_20190225-112033_Gallery.jpg

Aren't you clever.
I said it was my choice.

I'm not a Lonie hater but thanks for the cyber wrap.
Relax!

It was a tongue in cheek Keg on legs remark

Aren't you clever.
I said it was my choice.

I like Lonie but the sample size is too small to get excited about. He had a nice 5 game stretch at the end of last year but if we’ve learnt anything it’s that there’s no guarantee he’ll keep that up.

Really intrigued to see where and how Parker may fit into the side. Clearly a real chance for Round 1 but in which spot and at the expense of who is the bit that's got me.

190 cm, played hff/mid in the intra club so he's not really taking the Lonie/Long,Young small forward spot - vastly different to player to Membrey so he's not a "tall" forward.

Do you play him as some hybrid mid/wing/hff in which case its Acres/Newnes/Sinclair who maybe in the gun.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back