Social The clubroom + general chat thread

May 2, 2007
WA
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bears, de Boer, Arsenal
Where else could I post this but on the Geelong Board- where it all began back in July 2005 :)

But this is not about me- this is about yall- all the friends/comrades/pals/podmasters/realityshowsloots/mods/flogs/well wishers and any one else in between really. I would not have done this if I had no one to post with. Even tho sometimes i do look like i am talking to myself in some threads :D

SO...

To the original and the best: most of who are not around anymore. Ninty Budda 230 eliiiiza * (who for a while assumed spelt her name with four i's :D ) deej_36 @StripeyPJs bigdroppunt Partridge @recat @a.f.k.a.y.o.p @haywood jablowme (PLEASE come back to Australia Haywood u bastard) cats2rise

To the meet up/off season crew: The rabbi cats_09 Strangled Cat winty rocker_oz33 GeelongFTW Willo_ Scottland2007 catempire Vdubs thegerman Will_I_Am (congrats again mate), and everyone else i may have forgotten THANKS. Thanks for all the good times spent at LOTI, YnJs, Duke and Spice xxx

The First Dates Crew- special shout out because without thee, i would not have 100k. HomerThompson Kram darklake Chicago1 JackNah_8 drd23 mike123 Niles Crane Cuzz09 Best thread ever on EB- #OMGSPAGHETTI

The Bachette (and MAFS): 2nd best thread ever: the lols I have shared over the journey of all those noobs on that show srsly. MrsEddieBetts (breakfast scarf!), HBF, dales.girl38 The_Todd07 Sterge (u funny campaigner), LordLucifer (2nd funny campaigner), imadodgyumpire Neese por_please_ya 010203 Dazza the Viking tandino and everyone else from MAFS there are so many...

THIS IS BIG BROTHER: Cant wait for it to come back. NSWCROW The Old Dark Navy's phantom13 vast SugarShane LukeParkerno1 BYO Whale and footy.

Finally. Last. But certainly not least. GD. perthblue Gough Scotland FRUMPY Bomberboyokay Catfish Alley Billy ray Off The Couch RU_ craigos Run n Spread Deliverance Hawk Dork the_interloper Quivorir Perth gal troybe Gigantic norway blue Bumpswithagrin Engimal v3 Taylor northmelbournefc iluvparis Smoooothy Better Loosen Up Doss and TheLoungeLizard (aka the drop in master)

xoxoxoxoxoxo
200blognew.gif

Back