Social The clubroom + general chat thread

All good. Probs heaps and heaps you would know from over the years.

The ones i tagged first in the the OP- some of those didnt work, im fairly certain cause they just dont log in anymore.

Their accounts are like dormant or locked idk

Excellent accumulator Shell.
You are our BF Peter Featherby.

Btw, what did you think of our first Father- Daughter combo?

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Love the long walks on the beach.
Keep ya red atm- it does not help my hayfever, at all. White is fine tho :)

I did a k last night, walking knee deep with heavish backpack. Glorious sunset and I must say that doctors think sunburn on the arse is good for you. This year's beach fashion doesn't cover anything it doesn't have to.

I did a k last night, walking knee deep with heavish backpack. Glorious sunset and I must say that doctors think sunburn on the arse is good for you. This year's beach fashion doesn't cover anything it doesn't have to.

Oh yeah you are in Melbourne??? Fk it was hot yesterday, beach would have been good around sunset time

Excellent accumulator Shell.
You are our BF Peter Featherby.

Btw, what did you think of our first Father- Daughter combo?

Thank you.
Dont understand.

What father daughter combo. (dont even ask me about Mens Geelong FC trades i wouldnt have a clue #bestsupporterever )

Thegibbsgamble

I beg to meg
Oct 28, 2017
AFL Club
Adelaide
Oh yeah you are in Melbourne??? Fk it was hot yesterday, beach would have been good around sunset time
Didn't end up going. He didn't want to pay properly for my time, two days away, 16 hours in a car, strange hotel. In a city the suburbs are over run by sudenese gangs. The cbd is to dangerous, crazies with cars Hooning through packed Malls, guys with gas cannisters trying to blow the place up, and wielding jungle grade machetes. Then there's the coppers who watch the godfather saga religiously.

Thought staying home and running the gauntlet with serial Killers, a better option

It was 37 here yesterday, glorious weather.

Back