Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #13 - Jordan Gallucci

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope Milera is in the mood to work hard, I reckon he suddenly has got a bit more competition for his spot

Milera has a fantastic work ethic, I recall last ore-season Pykey saying that he has stepped in and done the work like it was his 2nd or 3rd pre-season

Easily enough room in our team for Milera and Gallucci

Gallucci looks to be a super professional lad, I can see him having a immediate impact

Certainly looks like he loves the gym and putting the work into getting his body right. For Hamish to like him, he obviously offers a lot. I can see Gallucci, Poholke and The Sig all having an impact this year. May not all play seniors but will push for selection at some stage. The Sig just strikes me as one of those players who is underrated by most but rises to each level when required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Certainly looks like he loves the gym and putting the work into getting his body right. For Hamish to like him, he obviously offers a lot. I can see Gallucci, Poholke and The Sig all having an impact this year. May not all play seniors but will push for selection at some stage. The Sig just strikes me as one of those players who is underrated by most but rises to each level when required.
Yeah looking forward to seeing how THE SIG goes this year I think he could be a very good get for us

I get very confused on player heights .....I assume that the AFL Draft Tracker would have heights as measured at the Draft Combine, which lists Gallucci as being 183 cm .....but then by looks and other reports i hear he's 180cm?
I reckon 180cm is likely to be nearer the mark standing near him at a quarter time huddle a few months ago, I was surprised because I'd always thought he was taller watching from the stand....he is however very muscular and toned so I reckon he's likely done a lot of extra weights and gym work outside the club.

Looks a wee bit small compared to the other lads..

Crows%20new%20draftees%20620_620X370.jpg

Ben Davis, Jordan Gallucci, Elliott Himmelberg, Myles Poholke and Matthew Signorello
Looking at that photo, I think Davis could fill out quite nicely. Probably has the widest shoulders of that group.

I reckon 180cm is likely to be nearer the mark standing near him at a quarter time huddle a few months ago, I was surprised because I'd always thought he was taller watching from the stand....he is however very muscular and toned so I reckon he's likely done a lot of extra weights and gym work outside the club.
Sounds like someone who plays taller than he is, which is a good thing. e.g. Betts also plays taller when the ball is in the air.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back