Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #13 - Jordan Gallucci

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crow till I die

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
If #3071 is the postcode, that would be Thornbury and the average property price would be anywhere between $800,000 and $1,500,000
scary isn't it to think what little all that money buys over there. $1.3 million buys you a very nice house in Burnside or down at Glenelg in SA

relapse

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Moderator #1,010
Should we really be publishing Pizza Boy's new address?
It took me 30 seconds to go through the sold listings on realestate.com.au to find it so it's hardly confidential info.

If he wanted it kept private he wouldn't have posted it on social media. It's also I'm guessing a rental property because he's signed on for next year after buying the property so he won't be leaving Adelaide within the next 18 months at least.

Last edited:

Crow till I die

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide
957k to be exact

https://www.realestate.com.au/sold/property-house-vic-thornbury-128265530

Two bedrooms, one bathroom :eek:

Was bought in May 2018
can you imagine his kids as they grow up kicking a ball in the back yard (reminds me of that add that use to be on TV where the swing is down the alley at the side of the house and the kid can only do 1/4 swings before hitting the fence and house wall)..but on the flipside, it is close to some superb spots and very close to melbourne central

(Log in to remove this ad.)

relapse

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
49ers, AFC Wimbledon, Utah Jazz
Moderator #1,012
can you imagine his kids as they grow up kicking a ball in the back yard (reminds me of that add that use to be on TV where the swing is down the alley at the side of the house and the kid can only do 1/4 swings before hitting the fence and house wall)..but on the flipside, it is close to some superb spots and very close to melbourne central
Well his fiancee is from Adelaide so it could even just be an investment property.

He did re-sign with the club after he bought it so he obviously has no immediate intentions of living there.

Bicks

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels Beaufort Crows
Well his fiancee is from Adelaide so it could even just be an investment property.

He did re-sign with the club after he bought it so he obviously has no immediate intentions of living there.
About $200K+ to spend on reno there...

Crow till I die

Premiership Player
AFL Club
Adelaide

Very true and I suppose the way inner melbourne property trends, it is likely to be a sound investment financially

SuperCrouchBros

All Australian
AFL Club
Adelaide
Dougie is a property mongol.

He actually spoke to my mate last year when he was selling one of his Adelaide properties. Told my mate he was selling because he was going back to Vic next year (this year).

Dougie has a very dry sense of humour though so was prob trolling my mate.

On [device_name] using BigFooty.com mobile app

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Adelaide Crows
Wait, so Douglas has bought a house in Vic? He is contracted for next year. Maybe part of a deal with Carlton for pick 1??
Probably just adding to his portfolio... But if he did want to head home, he is the type of experienced player Carlton could do with in their side.

Doubt he would fetch pick #1 though with other picks thrown in, as would only be doable if someone younger like Gov left.

AFL Club
Adelaide
It took me 30 seconds to go through the sold listings on realestate.com.au to find it so it's hardly confidential info.

If he wanted it kept private he wouldn't have posted it on social media. It's also I'm guessing a rental property because he's signed on for next year after buying the property so he won't be leaving Adelaide within the next 18 months at least.
Have you seen the photos?

He’s not going to be living there for a while.

Top Bottom