Welcome Welcome National Draft Pick #44 - Myles Poholke

Remove this Banner Ad

Look at the photo of Poholke ......broad shoulders and those legs .....will be a brut when he grows up .......Dustin Martin type
Thing is, despite that big-bodied look, he isn't particularly defined. Still has a heap more pure strength to put on, unlike say a Graham. Just another string to his bow.

Hopefully we have got another "Sloane" like steal at pick 44
Sloane had a natural tenacity .......Poholke i love that the kid is genuinely a good kid, humble (just look at his Facebook history), knows he has a lot to learn .....but in Sloane style, but differently uses his strength naturally as part of his gamestyle .......love the pick !!!

Still get teary each time i see that video his family and friends reaction ......that's what makes Draft Day so fantastic

Got the mum in the guernsey straight away. Smart work. :)

Seems they strongly suspected that Adelaide was going to pick him. Watch the vision and one of his friends starts shushing people when you hear on the tv that the Adelaide pick is in. His mate says "here it comes" or something like that.

Seems they strongly suspected that Adelaide was going to pick him. Watch the vision and one of his friends starts shushing people when you hear on the tv that the Adelaide pick is in. His mate says "here it comes" or something like that.

Exactly. This is probably why they suddenly had all that Crows merch for the photo

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Exactly. This is probably why they suddenly had all that Crows merch for the photo

I think we were always taking him if still there once Josh Begley was off the table, very similar game styles, physiques etc.

I also suspect those photos were taken today for PR, looks to be brilliant daylight in the background not 8PM type daylight and in the footage last night he had a white shirt on and long pants.:)

Sloane had a natural tenacity .......Poholke i love that the kid is genuinely a good kid, humble (just look at his Facebook history), knows he has a lot to learn .....but in Sloane style, but differently uses his strength naturally as part of his gamestyle .......love the pick !!!

Still get teary each time i see that video his family and friends reaction ......that's what makes Draft Day so fantastic

Anyone got a link to the vid with family and friends?

I think we were always taking him if still there once Josh Begley was off the table, very similar game styles, physiques etc.

I also suspect those photos were taken today for PR, looks to be brilliant daylight in the background not 8PM type daylight and in the footage last night he had a white shirt on and long pants.:)

The photo on the right was taken today, but I saw the photo on the left on facebook last night. So either we told there was a good chance we would take him; or they have friends who are crows fan, or his family are crows fans.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back