List Mgmt. Welcome National Draft Pick 8: Nick Coffield

Remove this Banner Ad

Compare that to the Cerra interview hahahaha "I'm a Richmond supporter so"
I think sometimes it's better not to get drafted by the club you support.
Think I'd rather the pleasant surprise of realizing a bloke I'd been booing for years is actually a really nice guy.
Instead of playing along side my childhood hero and finding out he is actually a bit of a turd.:p

I think sometimes it's better not to get drafted by the club you support.
Think I'd rather the pleasant surprise of realizing a bloke I'd been booing for years is actually a really nice guy.
Instead of playing along side my childhood hero and finding out he is actually a bit of a turd.:p
Never meet your idols

Never meet your idols
I'm a big Bruce Springsteen fan.
I remember reading an interview once and he said when he was a kid he got passed security and was climbing over the wall at Graceland to try and see Elvis .
But when he got to the top of the fence he stopped and thought to himself " what happens if I meet him and I don't like him" so he climbed back down and went home.:D

I'm a big Bruce Springsteen fan.
I remember reading an interview once and he said when he was a kid he got passed security and was climbing over the wall at Graceland to try and see Elvis .
But when he got to the top of the fence he stopped and thought to himself " what happens if I meet him and I don't like him" so he climbed back down and went home.:D
I am also a Bruce fan, and I had the pleasure of meeting him outside a bar in Brunswick when he toured earlier this year. I actually couldn’t speak, but luckily I had a few beers in me so I gave him a hug. He was pissing himself laughing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So come on nick- if you're reading this: announce yourself kent. ;)

No **** it give it to the Coff.

Already 191cm & room for growth. Plus he’s a ripped kent. In 2 years he could be 195cm & ultra ripped kent with dem roadmaps on his forearms. Juicy.
I like it. Very happy with our selections although I would’ve liked Constable but I understand it.

Paton looks like a Baker/Gram hybrid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back