Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

What's my alcohol got to do with you being a ponce? :cool:
It makes you forget your place ... and that might be hazardous to your cyber health.

It makes you forget your place ... and that might be hazardous to your cyber health.

Welcome, TODNs. I have no idea what your post means but abandon all hope in this place and have a great time. Only a few of the members here will give you any grief - most of us understand that new posters deserve a bit of coaxing and support. All the best and go Blues! T60.

cymbal-monkey.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ridiculous, self-indulgent post. Might wanna spend some time getting to know this place before mouthing off. :thumbsdown:
Unlikely, I am just passing through.

When the rookie posters thread turn into yet another thread about HBF and the rest of his boy's club cronies? :confused:
Better than it degenerating into infighting. I would rather rookie posters see the locals as fun loving and accommodating, than bitter and bitchy.

Better than it degenerating into infighting. I would rather rookie posters see the locals as fun loving and accommodating, than bitter and bitchy.

Insightful post, you seem to have picked up the swing of things quickly. Lose the blonde.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back