Welcome New Posters - Drop in and say hi

Remove this Banner Ad

I would on behalf of Bigfooty, like to extend a warm welcome to Tony Lynn 15 and congratulate him on his multiple nominations for POTY!

Mate please I need no introduction. This is like introducing the racing community to Winx.

Hello all,

My name is Darcy and I'm 19 going onto 20. I've been a Carlton fan my entire life and stumbled upon this website through an AFL account on Instagram. My favourite player is easily Liam Jones, the intensity he plays with is incredible. Really looking forward to my stay on BigFooty.

Hello all,

My name is Darcy and I'm 19 going onto 20. I've been a Carlton fan my entire life and stumbled upon this website through an AFL account on Instagram. My favourite player is easily Liam Jones, the intensity he plays with is incredible. Really looking forward to my stay on BigFooty.
Welcome to the mad house Darcy ..

Hello all,

you sure this is what you want, young darcy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So I couldn't log in for 3 days can somebody please explain?
come on, young darcy - come on over to the page of riotous indecision and calamitous retribution - build your platform before the real stuff starts..........

just have a look at the thread titles on our board - gotta be something of interest there for you - stuff about our list, midfield, drafting, this years poty etc - if you can't find anything that jumps out immediately can I suggest you just give s**t to posters like Jabba73 , BLUEALLTHRU or Metalcrusher - great way to get to know everybody

just have a look at the thread titles on our board - gotta be something of interest there for you - stuff about our list, midfield, drafting, this years poty etc - if you can't find anything that jumps out immediately can I suggest you just give s**t to posters like Jabba73 , BLUEALLTHRU or Metalcrusher - great way to get to know everybody
You idiot!

Thrown the poor fella under the bus with some very poor advice.

Young man, do yourself a favour and stay the hell away from thylacine60 .
Nothing good will come of it.
Oh and you need an awesome profile pic, awesome like mine.
It’s a great banter place don’t take it too serious and you’ll be dandy - Darcy.
Can confirm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back