Toast Welcome Nick Hind - Pick 54

Remove this Banner Ad

Really happy Nick got drafted.

Best way to describe him is Jayden Hunt. Runs like the wind and has a long boot. He generally plays half back or wing, and whilst his kick is penetrating he sometimes forgets to steady before kicking so it can go off at weird angles. Perfect fit for the Saints, I'm expecting him to line up on a wing round 1 barring injury.

Good call...

Big fan of Hind. Not sure he'll play his VFL HBF/wing in the AFL. I wouldn't be suprised if he plays as a high half forward akin to Dan Butler from Richmond.

Big fan of Hind. Not sure he'll play his VFL HBF/wing in the AFL. I wouldn't be suprised if he plays as a high half forward akin to Dan Butler from Richmond.
That wouldn’t surprise me either.

Being a ex-Clunes boy now leaving in the Sydney fantastic to seeing Nick getting some write-ups, well deserved :thumbsu:

Have a cracking game against the Tigers today !

Was our BOG last week. Exciting player, let’s hope he really cements his spot from here. Third game for him today.

Was our BOG last week. Exciting player, let’s hope he really cements his spot from here. Third game for him today.

It makes you watch your games (and Jack Steele) and last week was super exciting for him and his family to back up from the game prior.

Agree Diehard Saint hope he / saints have a big win today not only for your club but so Nick can cement his spot further in the 18 ;)

Only his 3rd game but already making more impact and showing more skill/composure than most of our players... really shows the state of our team, lack of progress etc.
Hes everything 90% percent of our list isnt. Polarising how bad our list is unfortunately. Pretty happy we have him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back