List Mgmt. Welcome Noah Long (Pick 58, 2022 National Draft)

Remove this Banner Ad

Honestly thought his best moment was in that last play, a great pick up in heavy traffic in a high pressure match situation.

A very solid debut, well done young man. Giving himself a good run at it to start the season now.

Pity the idiot ruckman cant give a 1 2. Very clean below his knees is long and one touch

His clean hands stick out like a sore thumb. I’m excited to see if he can go frok forward to mid in a couple of years time

Pretty impressed by the glimpses of him that I saw. Perhaps more so than Ginbey. Can see him being a mainstay in our forward line for many years with bursts through the middle.

Last edited:
Have a look at him with 6 minutes to go in the 3rd.
Slick crumbs at pace off the deck, smart handball, presents (but not given) the overlap... a smother... strong tackle... all in the space of 30 seconds!
18 years old you say?
Hmm just might be a player...
:eggplant:
Yes, this effort really stood out for me live watching the game.

Yes, this effort really stood out for me live watching the game.

What is Shuey doing there calling for that handball from Ginbey if he’s not intending to have a ping at the goals? Pretty ordinary from the skipper that play.

Edit - Long very impressive though. Clean and one touch which stood out like a shithouse in the desert on Saturday.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What is Shuey doing there calling for that handball from Ginbey if he’s not intending to have a ping at the goals? Pretty ordinary from the skipper that play.

Edit - Long very impressive though. Clean and one touch which stood out like a shithouse in the desert on Saturday.
Looks like he changed his mind and tried to hit up a player but he missed the target

Pretty impressed by the glimpses of him that I saw. Perhaps more so than Ginbey. Can see him being a mainstay in our forward line for many years with bursts through the middle.

Lots to like in Noah.

To be fair to Ginbey, thrown to the wolves a bit by playing midfield first up with the worst 1,2 ruck combo in WC's history and a pretty average performance from senior supporting mids.

Noah Long.

Good skills. ✅
Good touch. ✅
Footy brain. ✅
Plays with some passion. ✅

We might just have a player on our hands, pick # 58 ….. bargain.

Kudos to the recruiters. ✅

Reckon it came off his shin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back